Author Topic: Honduran woman, 19, in migrant caravan scales border wall to give birth in US after 2,000-mile trip  (Read 2806 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
@Chosen Daughter

It was good of you to come out and admit you are proud of voting for the people that created the problem,namely the alleged Republicans you support and vote for instead of Trump.

Who do you vote for?  Democrats?  But since you are bringing it up Trump has been successful in nothing because he has divided the party.  Some say its Trumps party, not Republican.  People had a lot of hope in Trump because of his rhetoric.  In the end it is what it is....rhetoric.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Who do you vote for?  Democrats?  But since you are bringing it up Trump has been successful in nothing because he has divided the party.  Some say its Trumps party, not Republican.  People had a lot of hope in Trump because of his rhetoric.  In the end it is what it is....rhetoric.

@Chosen Daughter

You are an alter-ego to Nancy Pelosi,aren't you? YOU work hard 24/7 to divide the effort to try to make sure Trump fails,and then you whine about him failing.

Trump being successful would be your biggest nightmare come true,and it would likely cause you to become suicidal. You ARE the stereotypical "Church Lady" hypocrite.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Chosen Daughter

@libertybele   I do not.  I saw a piece on Facebook which showed Ted Cruz talking about and supporting the bill.

I am not gonna hold my breath waiting for you or @Chosen Daughter to have any positive thoughts. I'm beginning to think you feed on the negativity. 

Nothing in government happens in two weeks.  This bill will take longer and then it will take a while to actually get the wall built.

I think it will happen.  You girls can go ahead and enjoy your whine fest.

2 week extension of funding.  Christmas vacation.  Democratic Congress dedicated to only giving money for current fence. and regular border patrol costs.  You can live in your fairy tale world.  I'll wake you up from your dream if anything actually happens.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

@Chosen Daughter

You are an alter-ego to Nancy Pelosi,aren't you? YOU work hard 24/7 to divide the effort to try to make sure Trump fails,and then you whine about him failing.

Trump being successful would be your biggest nightmare come true,and it would likely cause you to become suicidal. You ARE the stereotypical "Church Lady" hypocrite.

I don't know what the stereotypical "church lady" is.  I would be overwhelmed and more than happy if President Trump would do what he promised to do. 

I think you are stereotypical too.  Scumbag sympathizer.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

I don't know what the stereotypical "church lady" is.  I would be overwhelmed and more than happy if President Trump would do what he promised to do. 

I think you are stereotypical too.  Scumbag sympathizer.

@Chosen Daughter

You should be ashamed of yourself. What would Jesus say?

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Damn...all of your American citizenships are worth less social safety net now.  :crying:

Offline Frank Cannon

@Chosen Daughter

That's a very interesting point you make there Pete.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
@Chosen Daughter

What would Jesus say?

Probable something along the lines of "Go tell that Fox I cast out demons" like when he was warned about Herod wanting his head. He did not quiver or whine, he didn't beg. He threw an insult and warning back... A fox was a term of a crafty mischievous woman back then (a great insult to a king) and letting Herold know he cast out demons (suggesting Harold had such in him) was hardly a term of endearment to throw back at a King that killed so many on a whim numerous times.

Jesus was a man, not some effeminate metrosexual liberal. @sneakypete
« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 06:01:30 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Chosen Daughter

@Chosen Daughter

You should be ashamed of yourself. What would Jesus say?

That there are scumbags in the world and he is glad I stand for good instead of evil.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Probable something along the lines of "Go tell that Fox I cast out demons" like when he was warned about Herod wanting his head. He did not quiver or whine, he didn't beg. He threw an insult and warning back... A fox was a term of a woman back then (a great insult to a king) and letting Herold know he cast out demons (suggesting Harold had such in him) was hardly a term of endearment to throw back at a King that killed so many on a whim numerous times.

Jesus was a man, not some effeminate metrosexual liberal.

888deco

Offline dfwgator

Robin Williams once said when Jesus comes back, he's not going to look like Ted Nugent, but he's going to look like Charles Bronson, and he's going to be real PO'd.

Offline aligncare

@Chosen Daughter

SHOCKING! And after all the support you gave Trump,too!

:beer:

I’m guessing the irony’s lost on her.

rangerrebew

Pregnant Honduran Woman in Migrant Caravan Gets ‘Big Reward’ After Scaling Border Wall, Entering U.S. Illegally
By Calvin Custis
December 6, 2018 at 7:10am

For the first time since its arrival, a person who came to the U.S. border with the migrant caravan is a U.S. citizen.

A pregnant Honduran woman gave birth to a son on U.S. soil after her family’s 2,000-mile trip and after scaling a border wall.

From Fox5NY:

A Honduran woman affiliated with a caravan of Central American migrants gave birth on U.S. soil shortly after entering the country illegally amid growing frustration about a bottleneck to claim asylum at official border crossings.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/opinion/pregnant-honduran-woman-migrant-caravan-gets-big-reward-scaling-border-wall-entering-u-s-illegally

Offline Mod5

« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 03:39:23 pm by Mod5 »

Offline Hoodat

From article:

After somehow climbing the border wall, Serrano-Hernandez and her family were met by three border patrol agents who demanded they return to Tijuana. The family refused and asked for asylum. They were taken to the Imperial Beach Station in San Diego County for processing.

Border Patrol did tell Fox News that the family was “placed into immigration proceedings and released on their own recognizance on December 2.”

THIS is the problem, people.  It's  that people who are caught entering our country illegally are subsequently released into California of all places, and are then given free stuff for life by the very same government.   There is no way in help this woman should have been allowed to remain on US soil until after her asylum case was ruled upon.  And her new American kid should have zero bearing on that.  She either takes her kid with her, or she forfeits parental rights, granting legal custody to legal US parents.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That there are scumbags in the world and he is glad I stand for good instead of evil.

@Chosen Daughter

ROFLMAO! Good one!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Sighlass

The evidence says the opposite. Dude lived with a bunch of hairy-assed men and was never known to consort with women. In fact,he considered having sex with women to be a sin unless you had his permission,since he was "fronting" for his alleged father.

Given all the historical data,I'd say he was more than a little light in the sandals.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
:beer:

I’m guessing the irony’s lost on her.

@aligncare

No ducks were harmed.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@Sighlass

The evidence says the opposite. Dude lived with a bunch of hairy-assed men and was never known to consort with women. In fact,he considered having sex with women to be a sin unless you had his permission,since he was "fronting" for his alleged father.

Given all the historical data,I'd say he was more than a little light in the sandals.

Again, Pete, just because something crossed your mind doesn't mean you should share it.   **nononono*

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Again, Pete, just because something crossed your mind doesn't mean you should share it.   **nononono*

@Sanguine

Just my opinion. Other people are still free to believe whatever they want to believe.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@Sanguine

Just my opinion. Other people are still free to believe whatever they want to believe.

First of all, you presented that as truth, not an opinion, and if it's just your opinion not backed by facts or information, then of what value is it to me or anyone else?

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

That is a sentiment I can say 'amen' to.  But the most irritating posters seem to have the most eagerness to share.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Yep, and if I were in her shoes and knew the US border is wide open, amnesty is easy to get, the stupid Americans do chain migration with an anchor baby, and welfare is there for the taking, I just might do the same thing. Baby doesn't have much future in Honduras, but sure does in the US.

Our country was settled by people that sailed the Atlantic in wooden ships, between 1620 and 1900.
Often the risk upon sailing, was that 1/4 to 1/3 would not make the full journey, before dying of sickness, starvation, etc.

One excellent story about the entire journey, was told by Swedish author Vilhelm Moberg, in his book stitled "The Emmigrants." (the 1st of a  book series, "Tetralogy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Emigrants_(novel_series)

The USA has sent mixed signals,
about immigration for far too long. During WWII we invited farm workers, to fill in for our own citizens, waging war across the globe. Then in the 1950s Eisenhower sent many of the home, deported them in "Operation Wetback."

Since then it has been on-off, border barrier talk, Amnesty in 1986 etc.

I condemn the latest bunch of illegals. But I recount the perils they risked, as many of our own ancestors also did.

I blame Republican congress members during the last two years, that failed to enact meaningful, promised measures.

Pres. Trump has faced hostile judges, from the start.

America's voters were swayed to turn out the very Republicans, that SHOULD have helped regarding immigration.

Be pissed at Ryan's intentional thwarting or Trump, voters and democrats.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
@Sighlass

[The evidence says the opposite. Dude lived with a bunch of hairy-assed men and was never known to consort with women. In fact,he considered having sex with women to be a sin unless you had his permission, since he was "fronting" for his alleged father.

So you are saying the making of a man is his success in bedding women before marriage. Just wow.

Of course all you are really saying is you disdane most things Christian and just want to throw a homosexual jab in during the process without any proof whatsoever. One can search far and wide and find none that loved women and all mankind more than Jesus did and in your heart you know it (and it eats at you). Jesus's own lineage came from suspect women of uncouth behavior.

Tamar (Matthew 1:3), Rahab (Matthew 1:5), Ruth (Matthew 1:5), Bathsheba, and Mary (remember she was with child and unmarried)....

What is love... if it ain't fornication?

1st Corinthians 13 (that is ONE Corinthians if you are a Trump fanatic) tells us what love is...

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.  It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.  Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.  It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Patient (will wait for right time, ie marriage). It does not dishonor (again, to take the greatest gift a wife can give her husband on their wedding night seems worthy of not selfishly taking if you love someone). What is someone who thinks below the belt (self seeking). Nor would love be someone that boasts they they are a man just because of non-marital sexual relations. Any mature for his age 13 y/o boy can do the act, it once again does not make them a real man no more than the opposite make a girl a woman. We aren't mindless/souless animals, nor should we act as if we were little different from them.

You're not stupid @sneakypete , in fact, I believe you are quite intelligent as most members here at TBR are, otherwise you would not seek attention here, but perhaps it would behoove you and us all if you poured your talents into something other than trolling.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 09:19:13 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
So you are saying the making of a man is his success in bedding women before marriage. Just wow.

@Sighlass

No,but I can understand why someone sexually repressed would think that.

Of course all you are really saying is you disdane most things Christian and just want to throw a homosexual jab in during the process without any proof whatsoever.

YOU are the one demanding we all believe 2,000 year old fairy tales without question,not me.

One can search far and wide and find none that loved women and all mankind more than Jesus did and in your heart you know it (and it eats at you). Jesus's own lineage came from suspect women of uncouth behavior.

Tamar (Matthew 1:3), Rahab (Matthew 1:5), Ruth (Matthew 1:5), Bathsheba, and Mary (remember she was with child and unmarried)....

What is love... if it ain't fornication?

Are you now trying to twist around on yourself like a snake and suddenly claim love and fornication are the same thing?

Although it is true that most people love to fornicate.