Author Topic: JUST IN: JOY BEHAR Reportedly Threatens To Quit “The View” If “Entitled B*tch” Meghan McCain Doesn’  (Read 1337 times)

rangerrebew

JUST IN: JOY BEHAR Reportedly Threatens To Quit “The View” If “Entitled B*tch” Meghan McCain Doesn’t Stop Challenging Her [VIDEO]
Dec 3, 2018

Last week, during an interview with Steve Doocy on Fox and Friends, Kid Rock told Doocy that Americans coming together and talking, in spite of their political beliefs. He said, “People need to calm down, get a little less politically correct, and I would say, you know—love everybody, except I’d say screw that Joy Behar b*tch!” Doocy quickly jumped in to apologize for Kid Rock’s comments. Kid Rock admitted he was only joking, saying he apologized for the language, “but not the sentiment”.

Watch:

https://100percentfedup.com/just-in-joy-behar-reportedly-threatens-to-quit-the-view-if-entitled-btch-meghan-mccain-doesnt-stop-challenging-her-video/

rangerrebew

C'mon Meghan, keep up the fine work.  Take it up another couple notches and she may even suffer a stroke. blij26

Offline Frank Cannon

Two mental defectives throwing shit at each other on a no ratings show. What could be better.

Offline libertybele

Two mental defectives throwing shit at each other on a no ratings show. What could be better.

This kind of crap is exactly why I don't watch TV.  Let them claw at each other.  Who the heck cares?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

Like most leftists, Joy simply can't abide not having everyone agree with her.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I've never watched this show, but I have seen some clips of Meghan clobbering Behar.  She's sounding very good, odd as that may be.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Dueling pistols at 10 paces live and commercial free.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Millee

There's a TON of fodder to chose from, but I think Behar is the nastiest lefty there is.   :3:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
There's a TON of fodder to chose from, but I think Behar is the nastiest lefty there is.   :3:

Worse than Kathy Griffin, Chelsea Handler and that other foul-mouthed "comedienne"?  Maybe...

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Worse than Kathy Griffin, Chelsea Handler and that other foul-mouthed "comedienne"?  Maybe...

Wanda Sykes? Michelle Wolf?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Wanda Sykes? Michelle Wolf?

Wolf, but I'd forgotten about Sykes.  She fits too.

Online Wingnut

Wolf, but I'd forgotten about Sykes.  She fits too.

Yep.  Birds of a feather for sure.

Online Millee

She has a daily platform so hear more about her.  They're all vile though.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Let it burn.

Offline verga

NOt the nastiest, but definitely in the top five. Sarah Silverman, Rosie O'Donnell, Kathy Griffin, Chelsea Handler, all round out the group.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline libertybele

Kid Rock comments...

Sorry...

He is absolutely correct, and the applause when he mentioned the Behar Bi*** was appropriate.  She's is a nasty woman, who tried to run her mouth against Trump while the nation was trying to respectfully mourn Bush Sr.  She is scum!  McCain shot her down - good for her! 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.