Author Topic: MICHIGAN LAWMAKERS Introduce Bill To End Marriage To 14-Yr-Olds…Where Child Marriage Is Alive And W  (Read 722 times)

rangerrebew

MICHIGAN LAWMAKERS Introduce Bill To End Marriage To 14-Yr-Olds…Where Child Marriage Is Alive And Well In Dearborn
Dec 3, 2018

Adults in Michigan are marrying children as young as 14 and it’s perfectly legal in Michigan

Fox47 News reports – Few people know because the state hides the marriage documents, sealing them from the public.

Technically it’s legal in Michigan, just maybe not for much longer.

There’s a Michigan state law on the books from the 1880s that allows kids as young as 14 to get married.

https://100percentfedup.com/michigan-lawmakers-introduce-bill-to-end-marriage-to-14-yr-oldswhere-child-marriage-is-alive-and-well-in-dearborn/

Offline verga

How will the Muzzies be certain of a date on Friday night?
Years ago I had a 16-year-old student that was shipped off to NYC to marry a 30-year-old because she was getting "decadent".
Her crime, she grew 2 inches and her pants were too short and her ankle socks showed.
You can't make this stuff up.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online kevindavis007

Roy Moore won't be happy.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Roy Moore won't be happy.

Why wouldn't he be, still zero proof he did anything the liberals accused him of.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
How will the Muzzies be certain of a date on Friday night?
Years ago I had a 16-year-old student that was shipped off to NYC to marry a 30-year-old because she was getting "decadent".
Her crime, she grew 2 inches and her pants were too short and her ankle socks showed.
You can't make this stuff up.

Deerbornastan and its newly minted congress critter Rashida Tlaib are not gonna like this.  Not one bit.

They couldn't even pass a FGM law in that place.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 01:33:25 pm by The Ghost »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
 But dat bees descriminat-in gainst de Mooselims!

I guess it will be ok with them because I see nothing that prevents them from humping pre-teen boys.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 01:14:33 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Frank Cannon

Why wouldn't he be, still zero proof he did anything the liberals accused him of.

Invariably true.....but he's still a jackass.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Invariably true.....but he's still a jackass.

Still the ambassador I see.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 01:35:44 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....