Author Topic: Antifa member charged in assault of Marine reservists near ‘We the People’ rally in Philadelphia, re  (Read 674 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Antifa member charged in assault of Marine reservists near ‘We the People’ rally in Philadelphia, reports say
Lucia Suarez Sang

A man believed to be the leader of an Antifa group in Philadelphia was recently charged with assaulting a group of Marine reservists and calling them “Nazis” and “white supremacists.”

Tom Keenan, 33, of Mount Airy, reportedly turned himself in to police last week after investigators released a video that allegedly showed him and two other suspects yelling at the group after a “We the People” rally on Nov. 17 in Philadelphia.

He was charged with two counts each of criminal conspiracy, aggravated assault, terroristic threats and other related offenses, Philadelphia Police confirmed to Fox News.

Read more at: https://www.foxnews.com/us/antifa-member-charged-in-assault-of-marine-reservists-near-we-the-people-rally-in-philadelphia

From link:

Sorry...
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 05:53:35 pm by TomSea »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well,there were two of them,and the white guy was blind so they figured that they could run away if he started whipping them.

What's a brutha spossed ta do in a situation like that?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Maybe I'm missing it but I only see whites, per the youtube video, the guy in the black ski-mask is white too (see neck area).

Anyway, I've seen some of these anti-fa types. I'm glad they arrested this guy though, he looks like a jack-ass for the most part, looks pretty harmless and I don't mean to downplay how vicious he acted. I don't have any audio on this Philadelphia Police video.

As said, these antifa types are trying to provoke. Dimwits. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Maybe I'm missing it but I only see whites, per the youtube video, the guy in the black ski-mask is white too (see neck area).

Anyway, I've seen some of these anti-fa types. I'm glad they arrested this guy though, he looks like a jack-ass for the most part, looks pretty harmless and I don't mean to downplay how vicious he acted. I don't have any audio on this Philadelphia Police video.

As said, these antifa types are trying to provoke. Dimwits.

@TomSea

Somehow the video I watched was of an assault by two black guys on a blind white guy on a subway or bus in Philly.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
@TomSea

Somehow the video I watched was of an assault by two black guys on a blind white guy on a subway or bus in Philly.

That's not what I saw.  I saw two hipsters directing traffick.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That's not what I saw.  I saw two hipsters directing traffick.

@The Ghost

Ok,I can't  help what you saw. When I clicked on the "robbery 100" link there,I saw the two black guys trying to beat and rob the blind white guy. The "Robbery" link is still there,but doesn't go to the blind guy video anymore.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I see a nine people, two of whom are white, bearded, plump guys.  They just stand there and look at something out of the frame.