Author Topic: WATCH: Dem Loses Temper During Debate, Tells GOP Colleague She Wants To Poison His Family  (Read 553 times)

rangerrebew

WATCH: Dem Loses Temper During Debate, Tells GOP Colleague She Wants To Poison His Family
November 28, 2018 John Reese
 t

An unhinged Democrat state lawmaker in Illinois explicitly said on the state House floor Tuesday that she wants to infect the water supply of her GOP colleague’s family and essentially kill them.

“To the representative from Lombard, I would like to make him a broth of Legionella and pump it into the water system of his loved one so that they can be infected, they can be mistreated, they can sit and suffer by getting aspirin instead of being properly treated and ultimately die,” state Rep. Stephanie Kifowit said.

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/dem-loses-temper-during-debate-tells-gop-colleague-she-wants-to-poison-his-family/?utm_source=patriots&utm_medium=facebook
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 05:43:51 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline verga

Sounds like a threat of domestic terrorism to me. Might be time for the FBI and DHS to bring someone in for a little interrogation.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online LMAO

There are people who just cannot believe that anyone would have the audacity to disagree with them. And they react very very viscerally to any disagreement.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mountaineer

Just a tiny smidge deranged.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
That's ok. They are the Holy Ones. In their pursuit of utopian righteousness, fairness, and social justice, fire and brimstone and breaking some eggs may be necessary.

Do not question their Enlightened wisdom, or the sacred mission.
The Republic is lost.

Offline goodwithagun

She seems nice.
I stand with Roosgirl.