Author Topic: Woman Serves Three Months for Possession of Cotton Candy  (Read 675 times)

rangerrebew

Woman Serves Three Months for Possession of Cotton Candy
« on: November 26, 2018, 12:22:39 pm »
Woman Serves Three Months for Possession of Cotton Candy
Steven Ahle November 26, 2018

You can mark this down as an injustice of the worst kind. Dasha Fincher was stopped by Georgia police for suspicion that her window tints were too dark. They ended up searching her entire car, evidently without just cause.

They found some cotton candy residue on the floor of her car and tested it with a Nark-II test kit, manufactured by North Carolina-based Sirchie Acquisitions, which has the reputation of coming up with a vast amount of false positives.

If that were the end of the story, it would be bad enough, but it wasn’t the end. She was given bail of $1,000,000 cash bond only, that she couldn’t afford to pay. Then, they didn’t test the residue until almost four months later, when she was finally released. To top it off, it was determined that the window tint on the car was perfectly legal, therefore it wasn’t even a legitimate stop. Fincher is now suing for false arrest and imprisonment.

https://steadfastandloyal.com/unreal/woman-serves-three-months-for-possession-of-cotton-candy/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1431720&utm_campaign=Woman%20Serves%20Three%20Months%20for%20Possession%20of%20Cotton%20Candy

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
Re: Woman Serves Three Months for Possession of Cotton Candy
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2018, 08:16:34 pm »
If cotton candy is outlawed, will outlaws alone have cotton candy?  wink777

I hope the lady drains the incompetents.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 08:17:15 pm by EasyAce »

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2018, 08:43:31 pm »

Sometimes some of these stories are so outrageous I’m left wondering if there’s more to story than being reported but if things happened as this article says, I agree
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2018, 09:08:18 pm »
If cotton candy is outlawed, will outlaws alone have cotton candy?  wink777

We wish.  It's more likely she'll drain the taxpayers.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2018, 09:09:24 pm »
Sometimes some of these stories are so outrageous I’m left wondering if there’s more to story than being reported but if things happened as this article says, I agree

You know there is always more to it than what's in the press report.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2018, 10:41:33 pm »
You know there is always more to it than what's in the press report.

In this case, these policemen may have been even sloppier and more incompetent than the story indicates.