Author Topic: Mexican ambassador to the US: There are criminals in the caravan  (Read 555 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mexican ambassador to the US: There are criminals in the caravan
« on: November 21, 2018, 02:19:11 pm »
Mexican ambassador to the US: There are criminals in the caravan
by Nicholas Ballasy
 | November 21, 2018 12:00 AM

Mexico’s ambassador to Washington has said that “there are people that have criminal backgrounds” in the migrant caravan, lending weight to President Trump's assertion that it presents a threat to the United States.

Geronimo Gutierrez told the Washington Examiner that while there were criminal elements in the caravan, he could not put a number on how many there might be. A Department of Homeland Security official reportedly said on Monday the department estimates that there are more than 500 criminals traveling in the caravan heading toward the U.S.

The Washington Examiner asked Gutierrez if that number was consistent with his information. He responded: “What I can tell you is that we, you know, work together very closely with the United States through different mechanisms to look at people that are moving through our region and I think that’s positive because it allows us to identify individuals that might have a criminal background.”

Gutierrez was speaking after a discussion on Tuesday at the Brookings Institution titled, "Trade and borders: A reset for U.S.-Mexico relations in the Trump era?"

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/mexican-ambassador-to-the-us-there-are-criminals-in-the-caravan
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Mexican ambassador to the US: There are criminals in the caravan
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2018, 02:30:31 pm »
Someone better get the word the Jerry Rivers.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2018, 03:20:36 am »
Isn't it crazy that our judicial system wants us to adopt criminals?  Those 9th Circuit judges need to be reigned in from their militant liberalism that puts Americans at risk.  But even so.  My Constitution says that the President and our government have A Constitutional Duty to protect us from invasion.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2018, 01:21:57 pm »
Isn't it crazy that our judicial system wants us to adopt criminals?  Those 9th Circuit judges need to be reigned in from their militant liberalism that puts Americans at risk.  But even so.  My Constitution says that the President and our government have A Constitutional Duty to protect us from invasion.

/snicker

Hyperventilate much?

What judge is telling you you have to adopt a criminal?

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2018, 04:45:37 pm »
/snicker

Hyperventilate much?

What judge is telling you you have to adopt a criminal?

I feel like I know you.  Your that  liberal that always comes in defense of lawlessness.   Defender of everything unconstitutional.   
This judge is making his own laws.  Of course we adopt criminals  when they enter illegally and don't leave.  Illegal is key word.  You would think a judge would understand that they are there to decide to uphold law.  So how don't we adopt criminals?  They come over the border illegally.    A portion of them already criminals.  They then become our rezponsibility.  We .must supply food, health, de ntal.......etc.   Many end up in prison system.  They are low income.  Their children are financially raised by American tax payer.   So yes we adopt them financially.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2018, 04:49:00 pm »
¡No mierda!