Author Topic: GROSS: It’s “Racist” And “Insensitive” To Tell Refugees Not To Poop On The Floor  (Read 936 times)

rangerrebew

GROSS: It’s “Racist” And “Insensitive” To Tell Refugees Not To Poop On The Floor

wndedound February 6, 2016 zero comment

via CT: With millions of Muslim migrants and “refugees” from the Middle East and North Africa flooding into European countries, there has been something of a culture clash, to say the least.

One less publicized aspect of this clash of cultures is the difference in the way individuals use the bathroom facilities, with many recent Muslim arrivals having no idea how to use standard Western-style toilets.

But now at least one German bathroom equipment manufacturer is making an effort to bridge this cultural gap by designing a special “multicultural toilet” that the migrants can use, according to Breitbart

http://woundedamericanwarrior.com/gross-its-racist-and-insensitive-to-tell-refugees-not-to-poop-on-the-floor/

rangerrebew

Are they teaching them to poop in the street just like in San Fransicko? farter000000

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
There is no way I'll take a crap on one of those things after somebody squats and craps on it. **nononono*
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
What, no mention of Hispanics? They have issues too, they seem to get the idea that they should do their business in the porcelain(most of the time) but for some reason they decide that their used wad of toilet paper belong on the floor. And don't even get me started on what they do to construction site porta potties! :terror:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Offline Frank Cannon

with many recent Muslim arrivals having no idea how to use standard Western-style toilets.

Immigrants are a benefit to any country they come to.

Offline goodwithagun

Isn’t it actually racist and insensitive to insist these people are incapable of basic hygiene?
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
with many recent Muslim arrivals having no idea how to use standard Western-style toilets.

Immigrants are a benefit to any country they come to.

Right after they master The Three Buttons.  J/S
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline RoosGirl

What, no mention of Hispanics? They have issues too, they seem to get the idea that they should do their business in the porcelain(most of the time) but for some reason they decide that their used wad of toilet paper belong on the floor. And don't even get me started on what they do to construction site porta potties! :terror:

It's because the sewer systems in their shithole countries can't handle the paper.  The office I used to work in shared the floor with an immigration attorney and would find used toilet paper in the garbage cans all the time.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It's because the sewer systems in their shithole countries can't handle the paper.  The office I used to work in shared the floor with an immigration attorney and would find used toilet paper in the garbage cans all the time.

We don't call them Shitholes for nothing, honey....

"Russia" comes to mind, speaking of sewage systems not designed to flush paper.   :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Offline RoosGirl

We don't call them Shitholes for nothing, honey....

"Russia" comes to mind, speaking of sewage systems not designed to flush paper.   :shrug:

Yeah, and the next time you eat a tomato grown in Mexico remember that in places where they have troughs instead of flush toilets, the guy that cleans out the troughs delivers it to the farms to use as fertilizer.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yeah, and the next time you eat a tomato grown in Mexico remember that in places where they have troughs instead of flush toilets, the guy that cleans out the troughs delivers it to the farms to use as fertilizer.

"Listeria" is the middle name of our AZ Romaine Lettuce. 

Do these people wash their hands in their own shit for entertainment purposes or something?  What?
I will NOT comply.

Offline Frank Cannon

Isn’t it actually racist and insensitive to insist these people are incapable of basic hygiene?

No. It's racist to think that's racist.

Offline goodwithagun

No. It's racist to think that's racist.

What if I’m black? Then I can’t be racist. Don Lemon said so. But now that I think about it, lemons are natural whiteners. So Don Lemon is naturally white and therefore racist. Imma have another drink and type more stuff.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline libertybele

I plead ignorance on this one. I am totally grossed out and disgusted!  I had no idea that refugees and illegals didn't no how to use the darn toilee for crying out loud.  This explains why we are seeing an increases in diseases in this country.  Silly me, here I was adamant that they should be able to speak English as a requirement for citizenship, along with that they should be able to properly use the facilities and learn to WASH THEIR HANDS afterwards!!

A multi-cultural pooper??  Seriously??  NO. NO. NO.  Let them assimilate!!    9999hair out0000
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Oh come on.

Do you even read this nonsense before posting it?
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline roamer_1

A multi-cultural pooper??  Seriously??  NO. NO. NO.  Let them ASSimilate!!    9999hair out0000

hee-hee...

I am easily amused.