Author Topic: CNN's Don Lemon claims (without evidence) Trump administration 'staged' incident between Jim Acosta  (Read 288 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN's Don Lemon claims (without evidence) Trump administration 'staged' incident between Jim Acosta and White House intern
by Becket Adams
 | November 14, 2018 02:51 PM

CNN’s Don Lemon believes the Trump administration “staged” an event last week that resulted in one of the network’s reporters having his White House credentials indefinitely suspended.

Lemon presented no proof to support his claim, which is funny considering “without evidence” has become a go-to phrase for CNN’s Trump fact-checking headlines.

The moment occurred Tuesday when CNN guest Burt Neuborne said, “I’ve been in enough crowds where there are hecklers — you want to control somebody, you turn the microphone off. You don’t send some poor intern into a crowd to take the microphone away, there are plenty of ways to control it.”

“I think that was staged,” said the CNN host, who suggested in 2014 that Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 might have disappeared into a black hole. “I think they played that.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/cnns-don-lemon-claims-without-evidence-trump-administration-staged-incident-between-jim-acosta-and-white-house-intern
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
All CNN and MSNBC do is make claims with no proof, speculate, and make dire predictions that never come true.
Principles matter. Words matter.