Author Topic: John Kasich to reporters: I’m in New Hampshire and I’m available for your 2020 questions  (Read 671 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Kasich to reporters: I’m in New Hampshire and I’m available for your 2020 questions
by Becket Adams
 | November 13, 2018 04:10 PM

Get excited!

John Kasich, the Republican governor of Ohio whose father was a mailman, is scheduled to appear this week in New Hampshire, and he will be available to meet with supporters, Team Kasich announced Tuesday in an email to news media.

“Governor Kasich returns to New Hampshire after the midterms. In addition to the events below, he will spend time Wednesday and Thursday meeting with old and new supporters,” it reads.

The failed 2016 GOP presidential candidate is slated to appear Thursday at a lunch event with the faculty and students of the New Hampshire Institute of Politics. He is also scheduled to meet with supporters in Concord, N.H., and then will appear later for a First Amendment event at Loeb School in Manchester.

Kasich is obviously testing the waters for 2020, seeing if there’s enough support for him to make another run at the White House. Tuesday’s email announcement also comes on the heels of the governor’s many recent news appearances wherein he sounded an awful lot like he’s going to try again to run for president.

“I worry about my country. I worry about my country being a great leader in the world, not more conflict which can lead to — let's not even go there,” he said on Sept. 2 during a CBS “Face the Nation” interview that was supposed to be about the late Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz. “I want my country where the people that live in this country, whoever they are, to feel as though they have a hope they're respected and they can be successful. That to me is what it is really all about.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/john-kasich-to-reporters-im-in-new-hampshire-and-im-available-for-your-2020-questions
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 09:37:01 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

I hear John is running under the Surprise Party this time. 

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
What a pompous, egotistical, grandiose gasbag.
The Republic is lost.

Offline dfwgator

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The mailman always delivers.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Frank Cannon

The mailman always delivers.

I thought he rang twice and then framed you for murder?

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I thought he rang twice and then framed you for murder?

Kasich isn't that smart. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

Ooh, ooh, I have a question, Mr. Kasich! Why the heck won't you just go away?!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Polly Ticks

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
John Kasich to reporters:
"I’m in New Hampshire and I’m available for your 2020 questions"

How soon will you be leaving, Mr. Kasich?

Offline Frank Cannon