Author Topic: Nelson releases video: 'Rick Scott is trying to stop all the votes from being counted'  (Read 474 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nelson releases video: 'Rick Scott is trying to stop all the votes from being counted'
By John Bowden - 11/09/18 06:01 PM EST

Florida Sen. Bill Nelson (D) released a video statement Friday accusing his opponent in the state's bitterly fought Senate race, Gov. Rick Scott (R), of attempting to stop election officials from counting the remaining votes yet to be tabulated in two statewide elections.

In the video released Friday afternoon, Nelson accused Scott and other Republicans of attempting to pressure state officials into calling the races early as it appears that both Nelson's race and the Florida gubernatorial contest were headed to recounts

His statement follows a lawsuit filed Thursday by Scott's campaign accusing the Broward County supervisor of elections of withholding election information from Scott's campaign amid the vote count.

"Clearly, Rick Scott is trying to stop all the votes from being counted and he’s impeding the democratic process. You can see this from his irresponsible, unethical and unprecedented press statement last night that he’s worried and he’s desperate," Nelson said Friday.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/416025-nelson-releases-video-rick-scott-is-trying-to-stop-all-the-votes-from-being
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nelson is so freaky looking...yikes 888mouth
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Limbaugh compared Nelson's painted on smile to that of the "Joker".

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Very cadaver man like.  But then He has been dead as a senator for years.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline andy58-in-nh

"Clearly, Rick Scott is trying to stop all the votes from being counted manufactured..."
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
"Clearly, Rick Scott is trying to stop all the votes from being counted manufactured..."
I have no doubt, and I am not saying this as any kind of joke, that tens of thousands of dead people and illegals voted in FL and AZ. I not a single doubt of that at all. Probably hundreds of thousands across the nation. And they all voted Democrat, like they always do.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

I have no doubt, and I am not saying this as any kind of joke, that tens of thousands of dead people and illegals voted in FL and AZ. I not a single doubt of that at all. Probably hundreds of thousands across the nation. And they all voted Democrat, like they always do.

So ... here we sit ... yet another election with rampant voter fraud.  It seems things are getting worse instead of better.  We've made zero progress.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Yea, I know. It is hard to understand. We all know it happens across the nation every election. It is a common joke how many fake votes are cast all the time. The Democrats encourage it openly and all but brag about it.

And yet, nothing ever happens or changes. The Democrats LOVE voter fraud, and the Republicans know it but refuse to do anything about it. It really is very strange. I don't know.

Putting any Democrat in charge of counting votes, is putting the fox in charge of the henhouse. The fox is fat and happy and the chickens get slaughtered.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.