Author Topic: BREAKING: Judge Orders Election Supervisor Snipes To Reveal Ballots To Be Counted  (Read 325 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Lulu Ramadan
‏Verified account @luluramadan
8m8 minutes ago

Lulu Ramadan Retweeted Alexandra Seltzer

Broward judge orders election supervisor Brenda Snipes to turn over records (that reveal how many ballots have yet to be counted) to Rick Scott's Senate campaign by 7 p.m.
Alexandra Seltzer
Verified account @alexseltzer
Judge order: There has been violation of Florida Constitution, Florida statutes, etc. Access to records must be given on or before 7 p.m.

0 replies 2 retweets 2 likes

Ramadan is a Palm Beach Post reporter. Will post article when I see one.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
https://www.wftv.com/news/florida/election-updates-court-to-intervene-as-senate-race-narrows/869728216
ELECTION UPDATES: Judge orders Broward County to turn over records
Updated: Nov 9, 2018 - 4:03 PM

3:45 p.m.

A judge ruled in favor of Gov. Rick Scott and his Senate campaign, ordering Broward County elections officials to turn over certain public records pertaining to when and how votes have been counted and submitted to the state. These are records Scott alleges have been illegally withheld from his campaign.

Broward County now has until 7 p.m. Friday to release its records

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Sumpin' tells me that a lot of these "ballots" are about to disappear into thin air...!

Offline libertybele

Sumpin' tells me that a lot of these "ballots" are about to disappear into thin air...!

Sort of like abracadabra ... now you see them... now you don't!  Poof! 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.