Author Topic: Karl Rove: Odds Are Dems Will Retake House 'Narrowly'  (Read 1092 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Karl Rove: Odds Are Dems Will Retake House 'Narrowly'
« on: November 05, 2018, 05:49:20 pm »

By Sandy Fitzgerald    |   Monday, 05 November 2018 12:04 PM

Republicans had the chance to hold the House, but the generic ballot shifted and "realistically," the odds are that Democrats will retake the House in Tuesday's midterms, Republican strategist Karl Rove said Monday.

"It depends what poll," Karl, a former senior adviser for President George W. Bush and Fox News contributor, told Fox News' "Fox and Friends."

"Only once since the Civil War has the White House party picked up seats. The last time was 2002. Having said that, the question is how narrow it is going to be…. the question is, is it continuing to move down and how close it will get. Realistically the odds are that Democrats take the House and take the House narrowly."

Rove noted that in August, the ABC-Washington Post generic poll had Democrats ahead by 14 points, but the numbers dropped down to 11 points in September and 7 points by the end of October.

"If it gets down to five or six or four, Republicans keep the House," Rove said.

more
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/karl-rove-democrats-midterms-house/2018/11/05/id/889390/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Karl Rove: Odds Are Dems Will Retake House 'Narrowly'
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2018, 05:56:12 pm »
Isn't this the fat f&@k who was given a time out by FOX News for melting down after he blew the Romney/Obama call in '12?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2018, 05:56:52 pm »
Did his white board tell him that?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2018, 08:03:38 pm »
Isn't this the fat f&@k who was given a time out by FOX News for melting down after he blew the Romney/Obama call in '12?

Yes indeed.  If Rove is calling it for the DEMS, I feel more confident that the GOP will retain their majority. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2018, 08:58:24 pm »
Who still hires this guy?  Does Rove even have a job?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2018, 09:10:25 pm »

yep
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2018, 09:17:10 pm »

He also blew the one in 2016, so why should anyone pay him any mind other than to bet on the opposite of his predictions?
Karl Rove: 'I don't see' Trump winning the election
https://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/302416-karl-rove-i-dont-see-trump-winning-presidential-election
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2018, 10:04:11 pm »
Well, if the House is actually lost by a slim majority, by all means, let’s have multiple threads on conspiracy theories about rigged voting machines and voter fraud.  Some of you didn’t sound hysterical enough pushing tinfoil material about the pipe bomber last week.     *****rollingeyes*****
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2018, 10:31:30 pm »
Well, if the House is actually lost by a slim majority, by all means, let’s have multiple threads on conspiracy theories about rigged voting machines and voter fraud.  Some of you didn’t sound hysterical enough pushing tinfoil material about the pipe bomber last week.     *****rollingeyes*****
there were no bombs.

You are repeating fake news.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline edpc

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2018, 11:09:26 pm »
There were no bombs.

What were they then, harmless pranks?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2018, 12:08:20 am »

What were they then, harmless pranks?

I don't know.  What I do know is they weren't "bombs," pipe or any other kind, and it's equally obvious they did their job, as evidenced upthread a bit.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline edpc

« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2018, 01:42:45 am »
Yep.  http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,339117.0.html

Strange, because he is being prosecuted, not sent to the principal’s office. Sending someone cornstarch in the mail isn’t a joke, either.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/vanessa-trump-taken-hospital-precaution-after-suspicious-letter-n847231

Back to the subject at hand.  Some of these districts, like mine (KS-3), should not be contested or flipped.  However, the committee pulled funding from Yoder, because he’s going to lose.  Watkins may lose KS-2, as well.  It won’t be due to chicanery.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 02:36:53 am by edpc »

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2018, 02:24:41 am »
Thanks for an opinion no one cares about there Turdblossom.
The Republic is lost.

Offline edpc

« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2018, 05:35:55 am »
This is not how someone who expects to retain majority control of Congress talks, the day before the election....

https://abc3340.com/news/nation-world/trump-says-he-regrets-the-tone-he-used-during-first-2-years-in-office

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2018, 05:48:48 am »
This is not how someone who expects to retain majority control of Congress talks, the day before the election....

https://abc3340.com/news/nation-world/trump-says-he-regrets-the-tone-he-used-during-first-2-years-in-office

Yeah. He is really regretting being a hard ass....

"I would love to get along, and I think after the election a lot of things can happen. But right now they are in their mode, and we are in our mode. And you know if you're criticized you have to hit back, or you should," Trump said.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2018, 05:55:57 am »
there were no bombs.

If there were the democrats made them so they wouldn't blow up. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2018, 08:55:30 am »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline edpc

« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2018, 10:05:51 am »
Yeah. He is really regretting being a hard ass....

I’m sure he’s not, given the lackluster delivery in the video.  It’s probably something his advisors told him to say as a way to appear willing to reach across the aisle.  We know there won’t be any true interest, on either side, to work on a bi-partisan effort.  That’s beside the point.  You don’t even bring it up, unless you’re receiving troubling internal polling on House races and election outcome.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2018, 11:33:47 am »
He regrets his tone?  Before he tries bipartisanship with the Dems, maybe he should try working with his own party.  From the start of his presidency, he attacked the Republicans in both houses.  That's not the way to get things done.