Author Topic: Say What?! MSNBC Stunned To Find Hispanics Who Oppose Illegal Aliens And Support Republicans  (Read 656 times)

Offline endicom

Townhall
Matt Vespa
Nov. 2, 2018

Who knew that Hispanics could be Republicans? Well, everyone, except for a few reporters at MSNBC. With less than a week before the 2018 elections, the news organization sent a crew down to the Texas 7th congressional district, which Democrats think they can flip this year. The district has a high Latino population, but as Mariana Atencio found out, that doesn’t mean a guaranteed Democratic win. In fact, MSNBC found Hispanic voters who support Republicans and legal immigration. It’s quite simple: if you want to come here, you have to go through the proper channels. It’s not racist. It’s not illogical. It’s common sense. Oh, and it happens to be the law.

More... https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/11/02/say-what-msnbc-stunned-to-find-hispanics-who-oppose-illegal-aliens-and-support-n2533270

Offline GrouchoTex

I read a similar article last week. "Latinos for Cruz". The comment section was hilarious.
One lefty girl said,"How can they vote against their own interest?"
She has no clue how racist she is, even though she thinks she is  loving and tolerant, unlike those evil conservatives.
It takes a lot of damn gall to tell a race of people what they think their best interest are.

Offline endicom

They expect monolithic groups believing as they 'should.'

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
"Follow the rules" if you want to come here is a message that appeals to Latino voters same as anyone else.   
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 01:52:30 am by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Been saying that for a while now. These Hispanics would kill a guy if he went into a female bathroom. They really would. And none of these guys is going to bake a cake for a gay wedding.

I'm telling you man. The Democrats have this whole thing all wrong. These Latinos know what 'real' communism really is. They view the Democrats like they look at their own communist authoritarian ruling class. "Democrats" are what they are escaping from.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Say What?! MSNBC Stunned To Find Hispanics Who Oppose Illegal Aliens And Support Republicans
Matt Vespa

@mvespa1
|
Posted: Nov 02, 2018 4:45 PM

Who knew that Hispanics could be Republicans? Well, everyone, except for a few reporters at MSNBC. With less than a week before the 2018 elections, the news organization sent a crew down to the Texas 7th congressional district, which Democrats think they can flip this year. The district has a high Latino population, but as Mariana Atencio found out, that doesn’t mean a guaranteed Democratic win. In fact, MSNBC found Hispanic voters who support Republicans and legal immigration. It’s quite simple: if you want to come here, you have to go through the proper channels. It’s not racist. It’s not illogical. It’s common sense. Oh, and it happens to be the law.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/11/02/say-what-msnbc-stunned-to-find-hispanics-who-oppose-illegal-aliens-and-support-n2533270
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Shock?

Being a Texan I know several 7th generation Tejanos.  who are very anti-wetback, pro-US, and conservative.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline endicom

Shock?

Being a Texan I know several 7th generation Tejanos.  who are very anti-wetback, pro-US, and conservative.

The sections of the country that were under Spain have people with Spanish or Hispanic ancestors from hundreds of years ago.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
What happens to the Democrats when all these 'refugees' which they are sponsoring, all start voting Republican? And they will do that. F**k the Democrats! 'Go bake me a gay wedding cake, you freakin' weirdos!'
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.