Author Topic: Dem candidate says Obama ‘knows must be party before country. Always.’  (Read 440 times)

rangerrebew

Dem candidate says Obama ‘knows must be party before country. Always.’
October 27, 2018
By Kyle Olson

Awkward!

Michigan Democrat congressional candidate Elissa Slotkin suffered an embarrassing moment on Friday when she was attempting to deliver a dramatic line while introducing President Obama, but completely blew it.

Wrapping herself in the former president, Slotkin said, “I served two presidents, Republican and Democrat, and I was there the day Barack Obama came into the White House.

“And he kept me on because he knows what we all know: that it must be party before country. Always.

“Always,” she repeated for effect.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/confusion-dem-candidate-says-obama-knows-must-be-party-before-country-always/

Offline Night Hides Not

She still got it wrong: with Obama it was always "Obama first, party second, and country third."

Unfortunately, I don't see much difference with his successor. It's Trump first, party second, and country third. The cult of personality and intimidation is strong with Trump and Obama.

The major difference is that Trump's prescription on taxes and regulations is far better than Obama.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.