Author Topic: In campus speech, David Hogg says U.S. is stolen land, justifies illegal immigration  (Read 2926 times)

rangerrebew

In campus speech, David Hogg says U.S. is stolen land, justifies illegal immigration
William Nardi - University of Massachusetts Boston •October 19, 2018

DARTMOUTH, Mass. — Anti-gun rights activist David Hogg often urges young people to take on the Second Amendment. But he’s picked up a few more topics to pontificate on recently.

In his latest talk Wednesday to students at University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth, with the midterm elections just weeks away, Hogg defended illegal immigrants, decried white politicians, and bemoaned American imperialism.

https://www.thecollegefix.com/in-campus-speech-david-hogg-says-u-s-is-stolen-land-justifies-illegal-immigration/

Offline skeeter

Poor irrelevant geek.

He was once almost somebody.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Hogg's army is coming:

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline goatprairie

All Hogg and others like him have to do is show us the deeds of those people who had their land stolen.
Let's be honest.  American Indians, like the Sioux,  were primitive hunter-gatherers  who took other Indian tribe's land when they could. They frequently engaged in warfare to acquire or keep the land they dwelled on at the time.
Furthermore,  despite the ravings of leftist historian revisionists, there were probably at most 2 or 3 million Indians above the Rio Grande when the first European settlers arrived.  Hunter-gatherers cannot have large populations. Only countries with large permanent populations who stay mostly in one place can create the conditions necessary to have large numbers of people.
In short there was plenty of land with small groups of people scattered hither and yon. Plenty of room for everybody.
If Hogg and others don't like living here, they're free to go back to Europe or wherever they came from.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 05:48:31 pm by goatprairie »

Offline skeeter

If Hogg and others don't like living here, they're free to go back to Europe or wherever they came from.

In Hogg's case, Whoville.

“You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself
Any direction you choose.”

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
In Hogg's case, Whoville.

“You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself
Any direction you choose.”

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online mountaineer

Anti-gun rights activist David Hogg ...
... and nearly high school graduate presumes to school the rest of us on American history (which I doubt he ever actually studied in that outstanding high school of his).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Typical. Stupid Leftist philosophy goes something like this.

The White colonists from North Europe stole the land. Therefore, let's give the land to religiously inspired Catholic Spanish Conquistadors who raped, murdered entire societies, and took slaves, because the Spanish conquerors are so morally superior to the White Christian pilgrims.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

He is now just blabbering.

I notice he makes no headlines on any national news sites, as he is no longer useful for news.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online mountaineer

Poor young Attention Hogg didn't understand the concept of "15 minutes of fame." His are long gone.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
He is now just blabbering.

I notice he makes no headlines on any national news sites, as he is no longer useful for news.

I think his big abusive mouth got himself banned from the good graces of the Leftist media. Once he started attacking Democrats and Hollywood that was the end. Obviously he is just a child and doesn't know, but that was the big taboo.

You can say anything you want to about White people, Christians, Republicans, anything good and holsum. But the second you open your mouth about Pelosi or anyone in Hollywood, the fairy tale is over.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I think his big abusive mouth got himself banned from the good graces of the Leftist media. Once he started attacking Democrats and Hollywood that was the end. Obviously he is just a child and doesn't know, but that was the big taboo.

You can say anything you want to about White people, Christians, Republicans, anything good and holsum. But the second you open your mouth about Pelosi or anyone in Hollywood, the fairy tale is over.
Too young to toe the proverbial red line.

Maybe he found beer or something stronger and that is what propels him?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline berdie

Well, David...I guess you could always emigrate. To a country of your choice that will put up with your nonsense like this one does.

This kid just annoys the devil out of me.

Offline Hoodat

Hogg cites the law as justification for lawlessness.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline DB

Does this idiot think people are just born with land that is "theirs" forever as some sort of royalty?

Virtually any land of value has been taken by force at one time or another. That is nature.

It is only civilization and the rule of law that has changed that and that's a relatively recent invention.

Online mountaineer

Does this idiot think people are just born with land that is "theirs" forever as some sort of royalty?

Virtually any land of value has been taken by force at one time or another. That is nature.

It is only civilization and the rule of law that has changed that and that's a relatively recent invention.
Mr. M and I recently visited the Alsace region of France, which has changed nationalities so many times over the past few hundred years it could make your head swim.

I agree with you, and therefore tend to think that the creation of Indian reservations was a really bad idea.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
Man, that shooting was the best thing that ever happened to this kid. He sure has milked it for every damn thing it's worth. It almost seems like he just saw an opportunity and took advantage.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 11:58:04 am by Dexter »
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Online mountaineer

Nothing like climbing over a few dead bodies to get a career kickstarted.  **nononono*

Offline Dexter

Nothing like climbing over a few dead bodies to get a career kickstarted.  **nononono*

It's funny how he all of a sudden has news worthy opinions about immigration. Wait, what? I barely tolerated him being part of the gun conversation.
-Socrates

Offline jpsb

Typical. Stupid Leftist philosophy goes something like this.

The White colonists from North Europe stole the land. Therefore, let's give the land to religiously inspired Catholic Spanish Conquistadors who raped, murdered entire societies, and took slaves, because the Spanish conquerors are so morally superior to the White Christian pilgrims.

After the Spanish Conquistadors watched the Aztecs sacrifice a few thousand humans in a most
disturbing way they decided that the Aztecs had to go. Other natives peoples agreed yes the
Aztecs need to go.

Offline Dexter

After the Spanish Conquistadors watched the Aztecs sacrifice a few thousand humans in a most
disturbing way they decided that the Aztecs had to go. Other natives peoples agreed yes the
Aztecs need to go.

I think everybody was kinda bleep up throughout history. Humanity has a dark and sordid past when it comes to how it treats itself. One way or another our ancestors got the advantage and here we are. Nothing else needs to be said in my opinion.
-Socrates

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Aztecs need to go.

Had a Mexican yell at me once, 'You Europeans should go back to Europe!'
I laughed in his face and said, 'You are European too, idiot!'

Whether it is North Europe or South Europe, both are invaders who conquered the land. The fact that the White Europeans have done so much better than the Spanish Europeans, does not mean that we 'owe' them anything.

Offline jpsb

Mexico never ruled the American southwest. Comanches did until the Texans came to Texas. Mexico has no claim.

Offline skeeter

Mexico never ruled the American southwest. Comanches did until the Texans came to Texas. Mexico has no claim.

Mexico acquired California from Spain and did nothing with it for all of 25 years.

Mexico solicited American settlers to immigrate to Texas because they themselves couldn't handle the indians there.

Online rustynail

Skinny white boy "feeding the alligator..".