Author Topic: REPORT: Elizabeth Warren’s great-great-great grandfather was a member of the militia that ripped Ch  (Read 1230 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Evangelicals voted for Romney at the same level they voted for other Republican candidates.  The "Evangelicals Didn't Turn Out for Romney" thing is a myth.

Limbaugh seemed to think it was fact as he discussed it in the lead up to the primaries during 2015.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2015/02/16/the_key_to_winning_in_2016_bringing_back_republican_voters_who_stayed_home_in_08_and_12/amp/
« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 08:05:06 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline mountaineer

So calling Warren out as a brazen liar is now "stupidly disconcerting?"

Warren claimed that her great-great-great-grandfather was married to a Cherokee. The reality is that he was persecuting Cherokee at the time, and that his wife was not one of them.

I must admit, even for a phony concern troll like yourself, that's over the top.
Then call out Lizzie for her lies. Her great-great-great-grandfather is irrelevant to today's discussion.

I sure as hell don't want to be blamed for the sins of my relatives, whether generations ago or even today.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Evangelicals who thought a Mormon would be unacceptable, but voted for a moral reprobate four years later contributed heavily.
Could we please stick to the subject, which is Lyin' Lizzie?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org