Author Topic: World War 3: US and China Nuclear WAR closer than people know - expert's chilling warning  (Read 670 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Express.co.uk:

World War 3: US and China Nuclear WAR closer than people know - expert's chilling warning

Nicholas Frakes

Caitlin Talmadge is an associate professor of security studies at the Walsh School of Foreign Affairs and, according to her, the chance of the US and China going to war have drastically increased.

She said: “The odds of such a confrontation going nuclear are higher than most policymakers and analysts think.

“A war between the two countries remains unlikely, but no longer seems as implausible as it once did.”

According to the Georgetown professor, the majority of analysts that look at the US and China have dismissed the possibility of there being a nuclear conflict.

Read more at: https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1033082/world-war-3-us-china-nuclear-war-close-people-know

Good read, in spite of the sensationalist fear mongering headline that the Express seems to routinely do.

Articles by the professor:

http://www.caitlintalmadge.com/articles.html

Maybe she's not that bad actually.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That reminds me.  I need to read up on my "Duck and Cover" instructions since the Express say's we are all gonna die .

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dfwgator

"The Eastern world, it is exploding..."

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
"The Eastern world, it is exploding..."   Cheers! 

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Oh good, the disaster mongers have added a new/old one to the rotation. Now we have earthquakes, floods, volcanoes, globull cooling, globull warming and the old standby globull thermonuclear  war! Shall we play a game?

! No longer available

Offline Wingnut

Oh good, the disaster mongers have added a new/old one to the rotation. Now we have earthquakes, floods, volcanoes, globull cooling, globull warming and the old standby globull thermonuclear  war! Shall we play a game?

888high58888

"Did you ever play tic-tac-toe?"

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I’d worry more about cyber warfare with China than nuclear warfare.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
I’d worry more about cyber warfare with China than nuclear warfare.

Yes.

China wants everything we have. They don't want it turned into nuclear rubble.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Absalom

Astounding the level of hot air that pervades the media.
Who the hell is this windbag????
Bet she's related to Herm Talmadge, another zero.
China is no more a military threat to the US than Laos!!!!!

Offline Wingnut

Astounding the level of hot air that pervades the media.
Who the hell is this windbag????
Bet she's related to Herm Talmadge, another zero.
China is no more a military threat to the US than Laos!!!!!

He is aligned with those Nut job scientists  who set the "Doomsday Clock's" hands.  Worthless pieces of liberal 50's trash trying to stay relevant..