Author Topic: Dianne Feinstein Wants New Investigation Into Kavanaugh Assault Allegations  (Read 540 times)

rangerrebew

Dianne Feinstein Wants New Investigation Into Kavanaugh Assault Allegations
October 18, 2018 Chris Donaldson

Senator Dianne Feinstein is the latest Democrat to come out and acknowledge that victory in November’s midterm elections will mean investigations aplenty.

The octogenarian is facing serious competition in her reelection bid from underdog California Democrat state senator Kevin de León, but has amassed enough clout during her long political career that she should prevail when voters go to the polls in just over two weeks.

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/dianne-feinstein-wants-new-investigation-into-kavanaugh-sex-assault-allegations/?utm_source=patriots&utm_medium=facebook
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 05:20:07 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

And I want an investigation into her close relationship with communist China over the past 20 years. 333cleo

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Dianne Feinstein Wants New Investigation Into Kavanaugh Assault Allegations

Wow, after this political CF she wants to double down?  You just can't fix stupid.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Wow, after this political CF she wants to double down?  You just can't fix stupid.

Incredible.  At her age and with a long history of being mildly sane, she tossed it all away in a mean and crooked attempt to frame a Supreme Court nominee.  An effort which failed spectacularly and left her with a badly damaged reputation.

At this point, maybe doubling down is her best option but it will make her even more of a joke.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
And I want an investigation into her close relationship with communist China over the past 20 years. 333cleo

It goes back further than that.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Senator Dianne Feinstein is the latest Democrat to come out and acknowledge that victory in November’s midterm elections will mean investigations aplenty.
The octogenarian is facing serious competition in her reelection bid from underdog California Democrat state senator Kevin de León..."

Hmmmm....
I'm wonderin' what her internal polls reveal about who's ahead out there...?

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
"Senator Dianne Feinstein is the latest Democrat to come out and acknowledge that victory in November’s midterm elections will mean investigations aplenty.
The octogenarian is facing serious competition in her reelection bid from underdog California Democrat state senator Kevin de León..."

Hmmmm....
I'm wonderin' what her internal polls reveal about who's ahead out there...?

She is.  They seem to like her.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

No, but you can re-elect it.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.