Author Topic: Heitkamp profusely apologizes for running ad naming alleged sexual assault survivors without their  (Read 635 times)

rangerrebew

Heitkamp profusely apologizes for running ad naming alleged sexual assault survivors without their permission
October 16, 2018 

Grace Carr, DCNFDCNF

North Dakota Democratic Sen. Heidi Heitkamp apologized Tuesday for publishing a Sunday ad listing alleged sexual assault survivors, a number of whom said they had not given their permission to be in the ad or were not survivors of sexual assault.

“I deeply regret this mistake and we are in the process of issuing a retraction, personally apologizing to each of the people impacted by this and taking the necessary steps to ensure

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/10/16/heitkamp-profusely-apologizes-for-running-ad-naming-alleged-sexual-assault-survivors-without-their-permission-684287

rangerrebew

I'm sure her "apology" is straight from the heart - with an eye on possible law suits. :whistle:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I don't understand. How would running a list of sexual assault victims be an ad? What was she trying to accomplish?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Night Hides Not

I don't understand. How would running a list of sexual assault victims be an ad? What was she trying to accomplish?

Who the heck does she think she is, Dianne Feinstein?  lol
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I'm sure her "apology" is straight from the heart - with an eye on possible law suits. :whistle:

Oh yeah. There is no question she is going to be sued. That's guaranteed. Apparently her list was just a list of random women she picked from FB.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

Just when you think the Dems can't sink any lower ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
That should be worth a percentage point or two in the election outcome...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That should be worth a percentage point or two in the election outcome...

Less.  1/1024th
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Just when you think the Dems can't sink any lower ...

People actually think that?
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline The_Reader_David

Less.  1/1024th

I think he meant against her.  And I think 1 or 2% is understating the effect, and she was already down post-Kavanaugh-hearings, after having been slightly ahead in September and early October.  Electorially, stick a fork in her, she's done.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I think he meant against her.  And I think 1 or 2% is understating the effect, and she was already down post-Kavanaugh-hearings, after having been slightly ahead in September and early October.  Electorially, stick a fork in her, she's done.

A major senatorial campaign ad that poorly vetted?  I think she's already mailed it in.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

People actually think that?
You're right. What was I thinking?!?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline verga

Stupid is as stupid does. I wonder if she had "Im Heidi Heitkamp and I approved the content of this ad." If it contains that tagline she is dead meat in any lawsuit.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 05:46:11 pm by verga »
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.