Author Topic: Sarah Palin for Senate, 2022  (Read 288 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sarah Palin for Senate, 2022
« on: October 14, 2018, 01:20:00 pm »
October 14, 2018
Sarah Palin for Senate, 2022
By Tiberiu Dianu

I am glad that Sarah Palin decided to stay active in politics. Her message - “I can see 2022 from my house” - has given me a lot of reasons of joy and hopes that she would re-enter the political arena as energetic and assertive as she was in 2008.

I voted for Palin in 2008 and I am grateful to the late Senator John McCain that he selected her as a Vice President nominee. Although I finally voted for the senator, he was originally only my fifth choice among the Republican contenders (after Mike Huckabee, Mitt Romney, Rudy Giuliani and Fred Thompson) and only before Ron Paul. But Sarah was my first choice as a Vice President. Actually, I consider that I voted for her and, indirectly, for Senator McCain.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/10/sarah_palin_for_senate_2022.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Sarah Palin for Senate, 2022
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2018, 02:59:34 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Re: Sarah Palin for Senate, 2022
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2018, 03:41:36 pm »
Murkowski not worried about a Palin challenge
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/411216-murkowski-not-worried-about-a-palin-challenge

Maybe she should be.  She's not very popular right now and a lot of people still like Sarah Palin.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.