Author Topic: Tens of thousands stage anti-racism march in Berlin  (Read 548 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Tens of thousands stage anti-racism march in Berlin
« on: October 14, 2018, 01:37:24 am »
Huge march, I don't think they overestimate when they say 200,000 or more per organizers, if the police say tens of thousands, fine as well.

Tens of thousands stage anti-racism march in Berlin

Organisers said at least 242,000 people turned out for the rally, while Berlin police spoke of "several tens of thousands"

Tens of thousands of people marched in Berlin Saturday in a protest against racism amid growing concern over xenophobic incidents in the east of the country.

Organisers said at least 242,000 people turned out for the rally. Police spoke of "several tens of thousands".

"Say it loud, say it clear, we are all indivisible," the demonstrators chanted as they marched through central Berlin in blazing sunshine.

Demonstrators marched to Berlin's Brandenburg Gate where German groups performed a concert

Read more at: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/tens-of-thousands-stage-anti-racism-march-in-berlin/ar-BBOkmKY

Offline mirraflake

100,000 March Against The Far Right In Germany
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2018, 06:42:05 pm »
I have given up on Germany and Europe. 100k Germans march against racism and xienephobia and anti migration sentiment.. Two world wars killed off their alpha males I guess.  Self loathing Western culture

More than 100,000 people have been marching in the German capital Berlin to protest against xenophobia and the increasing influence of the far right.

Rights groups organised the rally, as marchers held placards reading "Indivisible" and "United against racism".

The BBC's Jenny Hill in Berlin says even the organisers seemed surprised by the turnout.

Support for the anti-immigration AfD party has risen in recent years.

The Alternative for Germany entered parliament for the first time last year, becoming the biggest opposition party, and is expected to make a strong showing in elections in the southern state of Bavaria on Sunday.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-45851665

« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 06:45:32 pm by mirraflake »

Offline Suppressed

Re: 100,000 March Against The Far Right In Germany
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2018, 06:54:18 pm »
You have an interesting worldview where you think alpha males can't be against racism.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Tens of thousands stage anti-racism march in Berlin
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2018, 07:01:19 pm »
Topics merged, I'm only merging really, because of the pictures.... I would have let it sit with a bit more in the OP. It was a huge rally. I don't know quite how they can accurately estimate crowd size.

@mirraflake

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2018, 07:09:34 pm »
You have an interesting worldview where you think alpha males can't be against racism.

Europe is being overrun by third world savages and it's culture is being misplaced. One day Europe will be Muslim. 

When whites try to  protect their culture it's racism.  When other cultures do it, it's diversity and tolerance.

Men in Europe have been turned into self loathing beta male cucks.

@Suppressed

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2018, 07:29:45 pm »
Europe is being overrun by third world savages and it's culture is being misplaced. One day Europe will be Muslim. 

When whites try to  protect their culture it's racism.  When other cultures do it, it's diversity and tolerance.

@Suppressed

Attacks on innocent foreigners -- what many of these marchers were protesting -- isn't merely "protecting one's culture".  It's criminal, barbaric, uncivilized, etc.  True men fight for civilization, achieving goals via the means in place to do peacefully, such as at the ballot box.  Germany is democratic.

Are we conservatives "cucks" for standing behind our Constitution and the rule of law instead of going out and terrorizing our opponents with violence?

And if Germany has no alpha males, are you saying the rise of AfD is a rise of cucks?

Sorry, but supporting violent barbarian thugs, whether Muslim or these creeps, is wrong.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2018, 07:43:00 pm »
And you have an interesting worldview, whereby you accept idea advanced by oneworld supporters on the left and media, that wanting much lower immigration numbers from shithole countries, makes a person "racist."

The truth is that most Europeans are NOT racist, but do want less immigration. Reasons vary by country, based on history, geography etc.

@Suppressed

« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 08:13:32 pm by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2018, 08:11:15 pm »
And you have an interesting worldview, whereby you accept idea advanced by oneworld supporters on the left and media, that wanting much lower immigration numbers from shithole countries, makes a person "racist."

Please point out where I said that, because I didn't.

The fact is, there are many who are not racist fighting immigration, and there are those who are.

And I personally know people who are in favor of the former, but strongly against the latter.  I think they are upstanding patriotic Germans, yet some here seem to think they are losers for being civilized.

Deny it all you want, but racists, actual racists, have perpetrated violent attacks on innocent foreign-born Germans and foreigners.   And they are slime.
+++++++++

Offline skeeter

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2018, 08:20:30 pm »

@Suppressed

Marching in support of immigrant colonizers is virtuous, marching in support of those wishing to prevent their culture from being overrun is horrid. Yadda yadda.

Get used to the media story line and do what you gotta do.