Author Topic: Daily Beast Reports GOP Wants to Jail Liberal Women, Forgets to Provide Evidence GOP Wants to Jail  (Read 304 times)

rangerrebew

Daily Beast Reports GOP Wants to Jail Liberal Women, Forgets to Provide Evidence GOP Wants to Jail Liberal Women
Posted By Alex Griswold On October 11, 2018 @ 1:49 pm In Politics | Comments Disabled
Mitch McConnell   

One of the lead stories on the front page of the Daily Beast yesterday was headlined "It’s Not Just Antifa: Now GOP Wants to Lock Up Liberal Women." This immediately confused me, and not just because the awkward phrasing initially made me think Antifa wants to lock up liberal women. I was mostly confused because Daily Beast reporter Kelly Weill is evidently the only reporter who managed to hear multiple Republican leaders call for the incarceration of liberal women.

Here's the actual evidence provided in the piece that—and I have to keep stressing the headline—"GOP Wants to Lock Up Liberal Women":

URL to article: https://freebeacon.com/blog/daily-beast-reports-gop-wants-jail-liberal-women-forgets-provide-evidence-gop-wants-jail-liberal-women/