Author Topic: CNN legal analyst suggests Kavanaugh should recuse himself on nearly every case  (Read 457 times)

rangerrebew

CNN legal analyst suggests Kavanaugh should recuse himself on nearly every case

Jazz ShawPosted at 8:31 am on October 6, 2018

If you happened to be up before six o’clock this morning and watching CNN you saw, to the surprise of nobody, the continuation of the endless analysis and discussion of Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s expected confirmation later today. Near the top of the hour, CNN host George Howell threw it over to CNN legal analyst Areva Martin. Howell, operating under the assumption that Kavanaugh will almost certainly be confirmed, asked the legal analyst to break down what the possible impact might be on upcoming cases the court will handle.

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/10/06/cnn-legal-analyst-suggests-kavanaugh-recuse-nearly-every-case/

rangerrebew

Offline Applewood

Stuff like this is why I am so glad I no longer have expanded basic cable with all the talking heads networks.  Those pundits, experts and analysts they trot out are all as dumb as rocks. 

Offline Slide Rule

CNN legal analyst suggests Kavanaugh should recuse himself on nearly every case

Jazz ShawPosted at 8:31 am on October 6, 2018

If you happened to be up before six o’clock this morning and watching CNN you saw, to the surprise of nobody, the continuation of the endless analysis and discussion of Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s expected confirmation later today. Near the top of the hour, CNN host George Howell threw it over to CNN legal analyst Areva Martin. Howell, operating under the assumption that Kavanaugh will almost certainly be confirmed, asked the legal analyst to break down what the possible impact might be on upcoming cases the court will handle.

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/10/06/cnn-legal-analyst-suggests-kavanaugh-recuse-nearly-every-case/

I bet he did. Where to they find these dullards?:)
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Online mountaineer

That great Harvard Law School education is evident.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Applewood

@mountaineer

Thanks for the link.

It says Martin "struggled academically" at first. 

From her comment about Justice Kavanaugh, I'd say she's still struggling. 

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
This guy need to recuse himself from being a 'journalist'.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I bet he did. Where to they find these dullards?:)

Where did they find them?  Waiting in the Green Room, rather than out making money in the Real World.  Fox News has them too, like Napalitano.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: