Author Topic: OH MY: Senate Moves Toward Full Investigation Of Ford Legal Team And Senator Diane Feinstein  (Read 490 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
OH MY: Senate Moves Toward Full Investigation Of Ford Legal Team And Senator Diane Feinstein
Posted on October 6, 2018 by DCWhispers

As hinted at days earlier here at D.C. Whispers, the Senate Judiciary Committee is now preparing to launch a full investigation into the machinations of Christine Blasey Ford’s legal team and the office of Senator Diane Feinstein based upon “…recently uncovered information.”

It appears that FBI supplemental investigation into Judge (Justice) Brett Kavanaugh that Senator Feinstein demanded has backfired on her – BIG TIME.

Via The Washington Examiner:

Grassley to investigate Feinstein, Hirono press leaks on Kavanaugh

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, wrote a letter to Christine Blasey Ford’s lawyers Thursday asking for records and descriptions of communications with the offices of Democratic Sens. Dianne Feinstein and Mazie Hirono “in light of recently uncovered information.”

The new request, revealed in a late-Thursday press release sent hours after senators got a chance to read the FBI’s report on its investigation into the sexual misconduct allegations levied against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, was coupled with Grassley’s third attempt to ask Ford’s attorneys Debra Katz, Michael Bromwich, and Lisa Banks to share evidence cited as part of their client’s claim she was sexually assaulted by the judge when they were teenagers.

Read more at http://dcwhispers.com/oh-my-senate-moves-toward-full-investigation-of-ford-legal-team-and-senator-diane-feinstein/#FQuyU2FwOrU1KBt8.99

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

This if successful will lead toward producing a return toward legitimate Senate protocol and rules being followed.

The alternative way to success is to place some of that Chinese spyware on cell phones and tablets of all Democrats on the Committee and their staff.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington