Author Topic: Yyyeeessssssss!!!!!! Collins does the Right thing...at last.  (Read 1480 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

Re: Yyyeeessssssss!!!!!! Collins does the Right thing...at last.
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2018, 03:02:48 am »
Not even close to rambling. She laid out her decision very precisely. Described the behavior of the left. Then went on to describe his career and temperament. She paid particular attention to his history of following precedent. Then followed it up with a lambasting of the Demmys failure to follow the adage of "innocent until PROVEN guilty, not guilty by accusation.
For someone with no legal training this was a work of art.

I did not really care for giving Dianne Fenstein the benefit of the doubt despite the latter's atrocious behavior, but I guess there comes a time for being diplomatic. However, that was the part  of her speech that made me cringe.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2018, 03:08:11 am »
I did not really care for giving Dianne Fenstein the benefit of the doubt despite the latter's atrocious behavior, but I guess there comes a time for being diplomatic. However, that was the part  of her speech that made me cringe.

Patience, grasshopper,   they are still gathering evidence to make their case against her.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2018, 03:19:44 am »
I'm a cynical bastard, veteran of too many years in politics. I don't trust Collins for a second.

But if she votes for Kavanaugh, on that day at least she will have done good.

But she still votes for the Rats way too often.
@Free Vulcan...well said and truthful to a "fault".
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2018, 11:13:27 am »
! No longer available

Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham ate a Snickers yesterday too!  (credit FOX)
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald