Author Topic: Sonnie Johnson: Kanye’s Right; Slavery Never Ended Because Progressives Use the Law to Enslave  (Read 237 times)

rangerrebew

Sonnie Johnson: Kanye’s Right; Slavery Never Ended Because Progressives Use the Law to Enslave

1 Oct 20181,003

In this age of political treachery and dishonesty, I need to start this article with a qualifier. When it comes to Kanye West, he never had to change for me. I’ve been mixing conservative intellect with Hip Hop culture for the last seven years. I’ve devoted DidSheSayThat.com, DidSheSayThat podcast, and Sonnie’s Corner on SiriusXM Patriot (my three platforms) to this endeavor.

I have been told that Hip Hop has zero real value. I’ve been told that Hip Hop is not an art form. I’ve been told that Hip Hop is not even music. I’ve been told all of this by Republicans and conservatives who have blamed Hip Hop culture for the entirety of problems in the black community. When I pushed back on their nonsense, I got disinvited from the cookout — even though I’d been sticking Hip Hop lyrics into all the speeches they had given me standing ovations for delivering.

https://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/10/01/sonnie-johnson-kanyes-right-slavery-never-ended-because-progressives-use-the-law-to-enslave/

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I like Sonnie.  I listen to her every now and then.  She's very sharp and a conservative. I don't agree with her on occasion, but she has good reasons for her opinions.