Author Topic: Erick Erickson: BREAKING: FBI Investigation Reveals Evidence of a Vastly More Coordinated Effort  (Read 644 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
by
Erick Erickson
3 hrs
-edited

Ford's "beach friend" worked for a loyal Chuck Schumer ally.

It appears what we all suspected was true. There has been a greater level of coordination to taking Judge Kavanaugh than the media reported. Senator Chuck Grassley, yesterday, sent a new letter to Dr. Ford's attorneys that curiously asks for communications between the Ford, Ramirez, and Swetnick teams.

On top of that, it turns out that Christine Blasey Ford's "beach friend" is none other than Monica McLean. She just so happened to be the spokeswoman for Preet Bharara, the former Obama US Attorney tossed out by Trump. He not only has turned aggressively partisan against Trump, but he was a top deputy and trusted aid to Senator Chuck Schumer.

Now, because of the FBI investigation, we know that Monica McLean texted Ford friend Leland Keyser. Keyser claims no memory of the event and also said she never knew Brett Kavanaugh. McLean's texts pressure Keyser into "clarify[ing]" away her story. The Wall Street Journal is breaking that news this morning.

Republican Senators are feeling more and more confident that Chuck Schumer did have a hand in this entire roll out and that it was not Dianne Feinstein's office that leaked the Ford letter, but people close to Schumer.

https://www.themaven.net/theresurgent/erick-erickson/breaking-fbi-investigation-reveals-evidence-of-a-vastly-more-coordinated-effort-JB4FSmQGZUKZ2jBasWw2zg/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
"Monica McLean...just so happened to be the spokeswoman for Preet Bharara, the former Obama US Attorney tossed out by Trump.  He...was a top deputy and trusted aid to Senator Chuck Schumer."

There it is.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
And Justice Stevens, Ford appointee or Nixon's was saying Kavanaugh acted too partisan. My gosh, this whole thing has been an attack by the Democrats.  He's 98 y.o. I'm glad he can give speeches and appears in fairly good health... but I will disagree with him on this matter.

Offline endicom

The lies that bind.

I hope the Pubs have the noodles to press forward with this investigation.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Wouldn't it be great to see the conspirators along with their congressional buddies up on RICO charges?
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Wouldn't it be great to see the conspirators along with their congressional buddies up on RICO charges?

Damned right it would! I won't be holding my breath!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien