Author Topic: The new, improved Lindsey Graham, as seen on TV!  (Read 267 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The new, improved Lindsey Graham, as seen on TV!
« on: October 05, 2018, 01:14:20 pm »
October 5, 2018
The new, improved Lindsey Graham, as seen on TV!
By Monica Showalter

Somewhere in the past couple years, South Carolina's Sen. Lindsey Graham went from fat, chuggy, leaf-destructive RINO caterpillar, to sleek, spectacular, color-infused, giant-winged Republican butterfly without anyone noticing.

And hey, we love ourselves some Lindsey.

This Lindsey revamp was back in sight yesterday in this exchange with a crazed, shouting, leftist:

! No longer available

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/10/the_new_improved_lindsey_graham_as_seen_on_tv.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline endicom

Re: The new, improved Lindsey Graham, as seen on TV!
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2018, 01:26:30 pm »

He's being referred to as Lindsey Graham 2.0.

Showalter brings up his home state's affection for McCain's military record as being the tie between them. What I'd thought is that Graham, as a military man, may have respected what McCain had endured.

Offline Polly Ticks

Re: The new, improved Lindsey Graham, as seen on TV!
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2018, 01:29:10 pm »
Lindsey has been a hoot to watch - he's much funnier than I realized.

I do wonder if there will be any lingering long-term effects of this confirmation circus.  Obviously, I'm looking forward to the court hopefully moving a few ticks to the right, but I'll be equally interested in seeing if Senator Graham does, as well. 

His comments throughout the past several days come across as a man who feels betrayed by people he genuinely thought were friends. It looks to me like he previously thought his Democratic colleagues had sincerely-held beliefs that were largely different that his own, but that they were nevertheless people of integrity at the core.  Based on his comments at the hearing and during his various interviews afterwards, it doesn't sound like he still feels that way.  It will be interesting to see if he still feels it is productive to "reach across the aisle", or if this SCJ confirmation process has permanently opened his eyes to the fact that all his Democrat "friends" care about is any manipulation which will increase their power.

Time will tell.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra