Author Topic: After Snide Kavanaugh Question, Acosta Gets Reality Checked by Sarah Sanders  (Read 460 times)

rangerrebew

After Snide Kavanaugh Question, Acosta Gets Reality Checked by Sarah Sanders

By Malachi Bailey
October 4, 2018 at 12:19pm

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders completely humiliated CNN’s Jim Acosta in front of his colleagues by giving him a lesson in telling the truth.

During Wednesday’s press briefing, Acosta asked Sanders if she had a problem with President Donald Trump’s remarks about Christine Ford, the woman who made a sexual assault accusation against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

Acosta was referring to Trump’s rally in Mississippi on Tuesday night, where the president went all-in on Ford’s claims.

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/snide-acosta-checked-sarah-sanders/

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Sanders shot back with the perfect response.

“I don’t have any problem stating facts, no,” Sanders said bluntly before continuing. “I know that’s something you probably do have a problem with, but I don’t.”

Was it the perfect response?  Really?  She probably needs to review her May 3rd DPB when she repeatedly said, “We give the very best information that we have at the time," to multiple questions about times she’s had to backtrack on an issue.

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline verga

It amazes me that Acosta can find his seat when he has his head that far up his Schummer.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.