Author Topic: Investigate the Senate Democrat wrecking machine  (Read 358 times)

rangerrebew

Investigate the Senate Democrat wrecking machine
« on: October 05, 2018, 11:25:57 am »

Investigate the Senate Democrat wrecking machine

By Michelle Malkin  •  October 3, 2018 07:26 AM

How did we get here? The Kavanaugh Supreme Court nomination circus didn’t happen by accident. The emergence of incredible — and by “incredible,” I mean the literal Merriam-Webster definition of “too extraordinary and improbable to be believed” — accusers in the 11th hour was no mistake.

It is my contention that this grand unearth-and-destroy spectacle was planned, coordinated and facilitated by Senate Judiciary Committee Democrats and their staffers.

After the FBI finishes its Freshmen Booze Investigations, Federal Barfight Interrogations and Fraternity Barfing Incidents probe of every last Yale and Holton Arms acquaintance and publicity hound ever photographed with Judge Brett Kavanaugh, every cog in the Resistance Wrecking Machine must be investigated:

http://michellemalkin.com/2018/10/03/investigate-the-senate-democrat-wrecking-machine/

Offline Applewood

Re: Investigate the Senate Democrat wrecking machine
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2018, 12:10:39 pm »
Everything about this whole mess should be investigated.  I'm still convinced t's not just Feinstein and/or the senate Democrats behind this nonsense.  And it's not just Judge Kavanaugh.  Ruining a man's life with phony allegations has been used successfully on others, including Herman Cain and Roy Moore.  Most Democrats aren't smart enough to think of this stuff on their own.  Someone with deep pockets is behind it all and it's time for someone in DC to follow the money.