Author Topic: Thursday, October 04, 2018 The Rasmussen 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job  (Read 619 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Thursday, October 04, 2018
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance.

snip

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/political_updates/prez_track_oct04
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Hillary called us Deplorable.

NTers remind us we may be Nazis, Hitler worshippers, surely morally and intellectually inferior to them.

Yet dailythe NTers bray like donkeys, alongside heir pals Flakey, Kasich, Sassey boy.
But here we are, still. About to confirm the 2nd conservative SC justice. Stock market at highs, unemployment at lows. Taxes cut. Trade deals getting improved, foreign relations better for the US, Paris climate scam left behind, Iran nuclear scam left behind. NAFTA improved. NK denuclearization on pace.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline endicom

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Awful hard to hate a man who got you a Job when you couldn't get one before.

Split off a big chunk of the black vote and the hispanic vote.

Blue Wave my a$$.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Hillary called us Deplorable.

NTers remind us we may be Nazis, Hitler worshippers, surely morally and intellectually inferior to them.

Yet dailythe NTers bray like donkeys, alongside heir pals Flakey, Kasich, Sassey boy.
But here we are, still. About to confirm the 2nd conservative SC justice. Stock market at highs, unemployment at lows. Taxes cut. Trade deals getting improved, foreign relations better for the US, Paris climate scam left behind, Iran nuclear scam left behind. NAFTA improved. NK denuclearization on pace.

Hehehehehe.

Yeah, but he's a godless, congenital liar who hasn't accomplished anything.

And if you don't believe them, SOME of them will quote scripture to beat you over the head with.

:beer:

Kills me that he hasn't 'accomplished' anything, but if he did, on his own, it'd prove he's a dictator riding roughshod over our "Foundational Principles".
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 06:12:39 am by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Hehehehehe.

Yeah, but he's a godless, congenital liar who hasn't accomplished anything.

And if you don't believe them, SOME of them will quote scripture to beat you over the head with.

:beer:

Kills me that he hasn't 'accomplished' anything, but if he did, on his own, it'd prove he's a dictator riding roughshod over our "Foundational Principles".

I think that is my very favorite tactic (quoting scripture) by some of the NTers.  It is just so cute.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Blue Wave my a$$.

Difficult to say, still.  Trump is going to be in Topeka on Sat, making campaign stops for the gubernatorial candidate and two house seats.  Yoder will probably lose District 3 and Watkins is in danger in District 2.  Trump carried KS by 20 points 2 years ago.  Losing two seats here would be a very bad sign.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.