Author Topic: Palo Alto to honor Christine Blasey Ford with proclamation  (Read 383 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Palo Alto to honor Christine Blasey Ford with proclamation
« on: October 04, 2018, 04:07:34 pm »
Uploaded: Tue, Oct 2, 2018, 10:32 am
Palo Alto to honor Christine Blasey Ford with proclamation
Mayor praises local resident for inspiring other victims of sexual assault to come forward

by Gennady Sheyner / Palo Alto Weekly

Christine Blasey Ford, a Palo Alto resident whose allegation of sexual assault against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh has sparked an FBI investigation that has thrown his nomination into doubt, will receive a special proclamation from the City Council, Mayor Liz Kniss said Monday night.

Ford, a Palo Alto resident who last week testified along with Kavanaugh in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee, reportedly left the city because of threats shortly after media reports came out identifying her as the author of a letter that contained allegations against Kavanaugh. Ford testified last week that she had given the letter to her congresswoman, U.S. Rep. Anna Eshoo, who in turn handed it over to U.S. Sen. Dianne Feinstein, a member of the Judiciary Committee.

more
https://www.paloaltoonline.com/news/2018/10/02/palo-alto-to-honor-christine-blasey-ford-with-proclamation
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: Palo Alto to honor Christine Blasey Ford with proclamation
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2018, 04:09:05 pm »
All Ford did was harm true victims.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2018, 04:09:49 pm »
So they are honoring someone who has violated their building codes and cheated them out of tax revenues.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2018, 04:11:07 pm »
I hear the monument for her is going to be something special to behold......

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2018, 04:21:11 pm »
I hear the monument for her is going to be something special to behold......

lol....I think an up-skirted Ford statue might need a nearby nausea station.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.