Author Topic: Feinstein: Ford's Life 'Turned Upside Down'; 'She Deserves Better'; GOP Says It's Feinstein's Fault  (Read 455 times)

rangerrebew

Feinstein: Ford's Life 'Turned Upside Down'; 'She Deserves Better'; GOP Says It's Feinstein's Fault

(CNSNews.com) - Sen. Dianne Feinstein, the California Democrat who put Dr. Christine Blasey Ford in the public spotlight by ignoring procedure, issued a statement [1] on Wednesday lamenting the adverse fallout for Ford.

“Dr. Blasey Ford’s life has been turned upside down. She’s been subject to death threats, forced to flee her home and employ private security, portrayed as a Democratic pawn, separated from her children, her identity stolen. She deserves better," Feinstein wrote.

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/feinstein-fords-life-turned-upside-down-she-deserves-better-gop-says-its

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
She deserves a LONG stay in the graybar hotel and so does DiFi!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

I guess it sucks being Potipher's wife.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I hope that the commie Kevin de Leon turns Feinstein's life "upside down" on election day...!

Online cato potatoe

This ordeal has demonstrated the usefulness of sociopathy when running for public office.  At the very least, to say this kind of stuff, you must be born with zero sense of irony or humility.  Stupid voters are a plus.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Dr Ford Teaches this crap. So she ought to know full well better than to try Running 'Recovered Memories'.

The Most Dangerous Idea in Mental Health
https://psmag.com/social-justice/dangerous-idea-mental-health-93325

The belief that hidden memories can be "recovered" in therapy should have been exorcised years ago, when a rash of false memories dominated the airwaves, tore families apart, and put people on the stand for crimes they didn't commit. But the mental health establishment does not always learn from its mistakes—and families are still paying the price.

Ed Cara
    Nov 3, 2014
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com