Author Topic: RED WAVE COMING? New poll reveals wide Democrat enthusiasm advantage has DISAPPEARED after Kavanaugh  (Read 442 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

There’s a new NPR/PBS/Marist poll out just now that reveals some not-so-great news and then some really great news!

Just over a month away from critical elections across the country, the wide Democratic enthusiasm advantage that has defined the 2018 campaign up to this point has disappeared, according to a new NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll.

In July, there was a 10-point gap between the number of Democrats and Republicans saying the November elections were “very important.” Now, that’s down to 2 points, a statistical tie.

https://therightscoop.com/red-wave-coming-new-poll-reveals-wide-democrat-enthusiasm-advantage-has-disappeared-after-kavanaugh-fight/
The Republic is lost.

Offline Frank Cannon

The reason that Ford came off more credible is the sad and pathetic tactics the cuckolded GOPers pulled in that hearing. The more Trump gets out and highlights what a fraud she was, that will change.

Offline mirraflake

Don't let your guard down Remember Hillary 2016

Vote RED  as if your life depends upon it.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The reason that Ford came off more credible is the sad and pathetic tactics the cuckolded GOPers pulled in that hearing. The more Trump gets out and highlights what a fraud she was, that will change.
From what I have heard, it is unanimous that the prosecutor the GOP brought in was useless. That was certainly a big mistake. She asked nothing, nothing at all, that was probative or informational. It was all just fluff with no substance.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
From what I have heard, it is unanimous that the prosecutor the GOP brought in was useless. That was certainly a big mistake. She asked nothing, nothing at all, that was probative or informational. It was all just fluff with no substance.

I'm sorry but I don't think that it's unanimous at all.  I think the report she issued is quite valuable in fact.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I'm sorry but I don't think that it's unanimous at all.  I think the report she issued is quite valuable in fact.

I agree. She caught Ford is many inconsistencies.

I do have to wonder if there are any honest people who vote democrat, if they want people making laws for them who ignore the basic principle of innocent until proven guilty.
Principles matter. Words matter.