Author Topic: Democrats will blame the FBI when its report fails to impugn Kavanaugh  (Read 645 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats will blame the FBI when its report fails to impugn Kavanaugh
by Steven Rogers
 | October 03, 2018 03:51 PM

Last year, the Democratic Party tried to use James Comey as a weapon to undermine President Trump. Today, the FBI once again finds itself being dragged into a situation where it would rather not be.

Specifically, the Democrats on the Senate Judiciary Committee are once again attempting to weaponize the FBI to try to derail President Trump’s Supreme Court nominee, Judge Brett Kavanaugh. This puts the FBI in a no-win situation.

In my 38 years as a law enforcement officer who once commanded a criminal investigation division, I have never seen such a miscarriage of justice and misuse of the FBI as I am witnessing at this hour.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/democrats-will-blame-the-fbi-when-its-report-fails-to-impugn-kavanaugh
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Democrats will blame the FBI when its report fails to impugn Kavanaugh
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2018, 08:30:36 pm »
They will have to because after the dust settles here there are going to be a shitload of criminal referrals heading to the FBI regarding these lying whores and DiFi leaking.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2018, 08:47:58 pm »
I wonder how many people there are who realize that Brett Kavanaugh had a security clearance high enough to allow him to be entrusted with the nuclear launch codes when he worked for GW Bush.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2018, 08:09:13 am »
No duh!
Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw