Author Topic: Friend Rejects Claim That Ford Helped Her on Polygraph Test  (Read 271 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Friend Rejects Claim That Ford Helped Her on Polygraph Test
« on: October 03, 2018, 03:50:11 pm »
LOAD NEWER POSTS
Oct 3, 2018 at 10:40 am ET
Highlights
Friend Rejects Claim That Ford Helped Her on Polygraph Test

Monica McLean, a friend of Christine Blasey Ford, rejected the assertion that Dr. Ford had coached her on how to take a polygraph test, as alleged by a former boyfriend of Dr. Ford  in a letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee.

"I have never had Christine Blasey Ford, or anybody else, prepare me, or provide any other type of assistance whatsoever in connection with any polygraph exam I have taken at anytime," Ms. McLean said, in a statement released by Dr. Ford's legal team.

The friend wasn't identified in the ex-boyfriend's letter, but Dr. Ford's legal team said Ms. McLean was the woman.

The response comes a day after Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley released a letter from a man who said he was a former boyfriend of Dr. Ford. The man said that while they were dating, Dr. Ford lived with a female friend who was interviewing for a federal job. The writer said he witnessed Dr. Ford help her friend prepare to take a lie-detector test.

Because of her background in psychology, the writer said, Dr. Ford was able to help her friend understand “what to expect, and how polygraphs worked,” putting her mind at ease about the forthcoming test, according to the ex-boyfriend.

When she testified before the Judiciary Committee last week about the alleged decades-old attack by Judge Kavanaugh, Dr. Ford was asked if she had ever spoken to anyone beside her attorneys on how to take a lie-detector test. Never,” she said. When asked if she had discussed with anyone tips on taking a polygraph, she said, “No.”

https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/kavanaugh/card/1538577632
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: Friend Rejects Claim That Ford Helped Her on Polygraph Test
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2018, 04:41:01 pm »
I think it is up McLean and Ford to prove this didn't happen.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: Friend Rejects Claim That Ford Helped Her on Polygraph Test
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2018, 05:26:06 pm »
The friend wasn't identified in the ex-boyfriend's letter, but Dr. Ford's legal team said Ms. McLean was the woman.
So, once again, it is the Ford team that is making the unsubstantiated assertion.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024