Author Topic: Monica McLean and Blasey Ford's Polygraph Test: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know  (Read 439 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: HEAVY

URL: https://heavy.com/news/2018/10/monica-mclean/

The “lifelong best friend” of Christine Blasey Ford has denied that Ford ever coached her on how to take a polygraph exam while applying for Department of Justice jobs. Monica McLean came forward Wednesday and said in a statement, “I have NEVER had Christine Blasey Ford, or anybody else, prepare me, or provide any other type of assistance whatsoever in connection with any polygraph exam I have taken at anytime.” Ford, a psychology professor, has accused Supreme Court nominee Judge Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault and passed a polygraph exam about her allegations in August.

The statement from McLean, a retired FBI agent, came after Senator Chuck Grassley, the Republican chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee sent Ford a letter asking her to turn over material evidence relating to her charges against Kavanaugh. The letter also made a fresh allegation about Christine Ford. Grassley said that the senators had heard testimony from an ex-boyfriend of Ford’s who claimed he had seen Ford coach someone on how to take a polygraph test. Grassley said, if that’s true, it might mean that Christine Ford’s own polygraph test is unreliable.

Later on Tuesday, Fox News obtained the testimony that Ford’s ex-boyfriend gave to the Senate. His statement said that Ford had used her experience in psychology to coach McLean, on how to take a polygraph exam. You can read the letter from Ford’s ex-boyfriend, who has not been identified, here.

(EXCERPT) CLICK ABOVE LINK FOR THE REST....

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I don't believe her.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline SirLinksALot

THE FIVE FACTS TO CONSIDER:

1. She Went to Holton Arms, the Same High School as Ford

2. Ford Is Accused of Coaching McLean While She Was Interviewing for Jobs with the FBI & the US Attorney’s Office, but McLean Denies It

3. McLean Worked for the Department of Justice for 24 Years, Leaving Just Before Trump Took Office

4. A Man Named Geral Sosbee Says McLean Helped the FBI in a Bizarre Cover-Up

5. McLean Now Works as an Independent Consultant in Washington DC

(CLICK ABOVE LINK FOR THE DETAILS )

Offline verga

BKMK
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.