Author Topic: Latino Writer Turns Republican After Kavanaugh Debacle  (Read 224 times)

rangerrebew

Latino Writer Turns Republican After Kavanaugh Debacle
« on: October 02, 2018, 01:07:44 pm »
Latino Writer Turns Republican After Kavanaugh Debacle
Steven Ahle  October 1, 2018

Latino writer and Anti-Trump voter, voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012, and now says after watching how the media and Democrats handled Brett Kavanaugh, he will be voting Republican in 2018 and for Trump in 2020. Tomas Mendoza said that he was appalled by their behavior and that he came from a country that had that type of press and politicians and he doesn’t want to live under the same in this country.

From The Federalist

When I came to the United States, I left a country that had recently undergone a military coup. My family experienced first-hand what happens when those in power abandon the rule of law. We saw the devastation that comes to a society when men of power believe their political objectives so justified that they are willing to pursue them by any means necessary. In the eyes of those men of power, we could see the deadening of souls that occurs when a man’s perceived benevolence blinds him to his own tyranny.

https://steadfastandloyal.com/news-for-you/latino-writer-turns-republican-after-kavanaugh-debacle/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1431720&utm_campaign=Latino%20Writer%20Turns%20Republican%20After%20Kavanaugh%20Debacle