Author Topic: Who Was behind the Flake Set-Up? By John Fund  (Read 510 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Who Was behind the Flake Set-Up? By John Fund
« on: October 01, 2018, 01:34:19 pm »
   Who Was behind the Flake Set-Up?
By John Fund

September 30, 2018 8:00 PM

ACORN’s tactics live on in the senator’s elevator confrontation with activists from a Soros-backed group.

On Friday morning, two women raced past reporters and security officers and blocked a senators-only elevator in the U.S. Capitol. They cornered Arizona senator Jeff Flake, who had just announced he was going to vote yes on moving Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination out of the Judiciary Committee and onto the Senate floor for a full debate. The women wouldn’t let Flake leave until they had yelled at him, face to face, for several minutes. Anyone who thinks the two left-wing activists acted without a well-thought-out plan hasn’t read The Intimidation Game by Kim Strassel of the Wall Street Journal.

A CNN camera broadcast the event live, and from there it went viral. “Thank you,” Flake said, as he was finally allowed to exit after one of the women revealed, apparently for the first time, that she’d been sexually abused:

I was sexually assaulted, and nobody believed me. I didn’t tell anyone, and you’re telling all women that they don’t matter. . . . That’s what you’re telling all of these women. That’s what you’re telling me right now. Look at me when I’m talking to you! You are telling me that my assault doesn’t matter. . . . Don’t look away from me. Look at me.

more
https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/09/who-was-behind-the-flake-set-up/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Who Was behind the Flake Set-Up? By John Fund
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2018, 01:45:50 pm »
Flake is lucky to be alive. Those two women could have been anybody. Including suicide bombers or killers, who were there to take him out.

The security should be investigated as to whether they let those women pass deliberately because they knew they were coming ahead of time.

Maybe security was bribed to let them pass? If not, then they are either incompetent or they wanted them to do what they did.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2018, 01:51:42 pm »

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2018, 01:56:20 pm »
"Who Was behind the Flake Set-Up?"   Flake was.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2018/09/report-flake-wasnt-pressured-he-masterminded-the-kavanaugh-delay/

It was an obvious act. Flake looking down at his shoes, mute, like a child being scolded instead of acting like the politician he is.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2018, 02:22:54 pm »
It was an obvious act. Flake looking down at his shoes, mute, like a child being scolded instead of acting like the politician he is.

I'm no politician but as an average citizen, if two people accosted me aggressively in an elevator, I would have gone into a physically defensive mode. Is it a mugging? Is it a hostage taking ploy? What the Hell!? And anyone would be screaming, "Security! Security!", unless he and the security company knew they were coming, vetted the two women ahead of time, and were expecting them. Flake's behavior is contrary to what the situation is 'supposed' to be.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2018, 04:51:15 pm »
Flake is lucky to be alive. Those two women could have been anybody. Including suicide bombers or killers, who were there to take him out.

The security should be investigated as to whether they let those women pass deliberately because they knew they were coming ahead of time.

Maybe security was bribed to let them pass? If not, then they are either incompetent or they wanted them to do what they did.

I think Flake staged the elevator thing.  I become more convinced of that with every new story.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: