Author Topic: For Judge Kavanaugh, It Must Be V For Victory  (Read 682 times)

Offline endicom

For Judge Kavanaugh, It Must Be V For Victory
« on: October 01, 2018, 12:50:04 am »
Law and Liberty
Richard M. Reinsch II
Sept. 25, 2018

Judge Brett Kavanaugh is taking fire for those of us who still believe in the institutions, rules, and norms of America’s constitutional order. If Kavanaugh’s nomination fails, then we enter the process of interminable regime decay. Not that we haven’t traversed far in that regard, but certain political moments leave an indelible mark. Those opposing Kavanaugh claim that they too are fighting for the Constitution, but it’s the Constitution whose only guiding principle is egalitarianism in the stifling mode, an equality that strips away every vestige of liberty, along with the rights, protections, and procedures necessary to secure that liberty. To achieve that equality the utmost exercise of power and subterfuge are justified. Senate Democrats on the Judiciary Committee demonstrate no concern about the truth of the charges of sexual assault leveled by Christine Blasey Ford against Judge Kavanaugh. For that matter, they have shown no restraint on their arguments in support of Ford’s accusations. The Democrats are luring us into a spiral downward flight into nihilism: Truth doesn’t matter.

The logic of the Democrats’ position, should it prevail, compels them to believe the rape accusations against Bill Clinton, and that means they have protected a rapist for decades. That stain doesn’t come out. It also compels them to disqualify any future nominee of theirs against whom such an accusation is made—and if this is the standard for automatic disqualification, such an accusation will most certainly be made. We will be in a civil war. Will it be cold or hot?

More... https://www.lawliberty.org/2018/09/25/for-judge-kavanaugh-it-must-be-v-for-victory/

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: For Judge Kavanaugh, It Must Be V For Victory
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2018, 01:58:55 am »
FTA:

...the mandatory diversity seminars in our places of business where dissent is not permitted, are now attempting to change all of our institutions from the inside out. The classical liberal order is rotting

I can't describe with mere words how happy I am to have just stepped out of the corporate world, after 34 years of putting up with that shit.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2018, 02:05:04 am »
FTA:

I can't describe with mere words how happy I am to have just stepped out of the corporate world, after 34 years of putting up with that shit.

I actually managed to get myself thrown out of those meetings several years before I retired.  Broke my heart I tell ya!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline endicom

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2018, 02:06:03 am »

You probably needn't describe to we who've been there.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2018, 02:08:08 am »
We will be in a civil war. Will it be cold or hot?

Correction!  We already are in it.  So far it has been relatively cold but subject to going hot at any time.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline berdie

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2018, 02:20:09 am »
FTA:

I am so darn happy for you!!! I have 2 weeks to go.  I know I can do it without blowing a gasket.  At least I hope I can. 888high58888
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 02:20:55 am by berdie »

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2018, 02:21:24 am »

I am so darn happy for you!!! I have 2 weeks to go.  I know I can do it without blowing a gasket.  At least I hoe I can. 888high58888

Of course you can!  No doubt about it!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline berdie

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2018, 02:27:08 am »
Of course you can!  No doubt about it!

Thank you for the vote of confidence.  Right now I'm just doubling up on my blood pressure meds. happy77

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2018, 02:27:46 am »
I actually managed to get myself thrown out of those meetings several years before I retired.  Broke my heart I tell ya!

I got myself thrown out of the whole damned company.  Heh!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2018, 02:28:27 am »

I am so darn happy for you!!! I have 2 weeks to go.  I know I can do it without blowing a gasket.  At least I hope I can. 888high58888

888high58888 888high58888
I will NOT comply.