Author Topic: Ford’s Testimony Unearthed Suspicious Link Between Her Lawyer and Dianne Feinstein  (Read 427 times)

rangerrebew

Ford’s Testimony Unearthed Suspicious Link Between Her Lawyer and Dianne Feinstein

By Rusty | Featured Contributor | September 28, 2018 3:59PM

If you’re investigating a matter as a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, you’d probably be best served to remain neutral. Or at least you would think so.

Testimony by Christine Blasey Ford during Thursday’s hearing with her and Brett Kavanaugh indicates she got a little help from a certain California Senator. In fact, it was the Senator who helped get the ball rolling on this entire bogus investigation in the first place.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/dianne-feinstein-ford-lawyer-suspicious-link/

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Ari Fleischer
✔
@AriFleischer
 If Feinstein thought it was important enough to advise Ford on what lawyer to hire, and then met with Kavanaugh without raising the issues that required a lawyer, shame on Feinstein.  That is called a set up.

3:52 PM - Sep 27, 2018 · Manhattan, NY
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien