Author Topic: Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford to tell senators assault caused panic attacks, anxiety  (Read 249 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford to tell senators assault caused panic attacks, anxiety
Washington Times, Sep 26, 2018, Alex Swoyer

Christine Blasey Ford will tell senators Thursday that Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her and could have accidentally killed her in the summer of 1982, leading her to have panic attacks and anxiety for years afterward.

Ms. Blasey Ford admits in her testimony, shared by multiple news outlets the eve before the hearing, she can’t remember every detail about how she got to a house party as a 14 or 15 year old, or which house it was — but she is adamant that it was Judge Kavanaugh who attempted to force himself on her and covered her mouth to stop her screams during a house party.

[...]

She said she is terrified to testify, but felt it was her civic duty to come forward and tell her story once she discovered Judge Kavanaugh could be confirmed to the Supreme Court without senators being aware of his past.

“My motivation in coming forward was to provide the facts about how Mr. Kavanaugh’s actions have damaged my life, so that you can take that into serious consideration as you make your decision about how to proceed,: she said.

“It is not my responsibility to determine whether Mr. Kavanaugh deserves to sit on the Supreme Court. My responsibility is to tell the truth.”

More:  https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/sep/26/christine-blasey-ford-opening-statement-brett-kava/

Offline LottieDah

Panic attacks?  Anxiety?  Guilty conscience for lying most like the cause of the aforementioned disorders.