Author Topic: David Hogg: I want to speak to Trump  (Read 902 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
David Hogg: I want to speak to Trump
« on: September 26, 2018, 09:02:09 pm »
David Hogg: I want to speak to Trump
By Justin Wise - 09/26/18 04:37 PM EDT

David Hogg wants to speak with President Trump.

“I would love to speak to him at this point,” Hogg told BuzzFeed News in an interview on Tuesday.

The gun control activist said he regretted not attending a listening session at the White House in the days after the mass shooting at his high school, Marjory Stoneman Douglas in Parkland, Fla. Seventeen people were killed in the shooting.

“I’ve learned over the course of traveling the country how to directly address the issues with the dissenting opinions on our policy and I would welcome the opportunity to tell the president to his face how he could save lives,” Hogg said to BuzzFeed.

The White House did not immediately respond to requests for comment from BuzzFeed and The Hill.

Hogg also told the news outlet that he would like to speak with the Trump administration about a 10-point plan from March for Our Lives, a group advocating against gun violence.

Hogg told BuzzFeed that he chose not to attend the listening session because of how "emotional" he was during the shooting's aftermath.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/408610-david-hogg-i-want-to-speak-to-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: David Hogg: I want to speak to Trump
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2018, 09:03:01 pm »
Get lost punk..you had your chance to do something good, you choose the opposite..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2018, 09:11:35 pm »
Don't go away mad, Piggy Boy.  Just go away.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2018, 09:20:56 pm »
Go away, fag.

Silver Pines

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2018, 09:45:47 pm »
Please don't let Trump invite this kid to the White House as a show of good faith, or something.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2018, 09:49:59 pm »
LOL. Poor little fairy is upset that he is being ignored now because the MSM have moved on to the next shiny thing. Looks like he will have to go get a real job now.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2018, 10:00:12 pm »
Please don't let Trump invite this kid to the White House as a show of good faith, or something.

Amen to that!

If ever there was a loser, it's a boy named Hogg.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2018, 10:13:29 pm »
Hogg is desperately trying to stay relevant. The people who are using him are probably getting sick and tired of his act.  He's trying to parlay a tragedy into a political career and easy money and the power that goes with it.  Trump should not give him the time of day.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2018, 10:15:10 pm »
Thanks, Dave.  We were in need of some comic relief.   88devil

Online rustynail

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2018, 10:18:42 pm »
Send in the Clowns...

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2018, 01:08:35 am »
Hogg is desperately trying to stay relevant. The people who are using him are probably getting sick and tired of his act.  He's trying to parlay a tragedy into a political career and easy money and the power that goes with it.  Trump should not give him the time of day.
Before and after the shooting, David Hogg's life goal was to become famous. He was able to parlay the death of his fellow classmates into a few days of fame and influence for himself, but now that is fading, just as we no longer hear from the skinhead girl in the Castro fatigues.

If you need to tell people you're important, you're not important.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2018, 01:25:13 am »
This punk probably reached the point of ultimate irrelevance a few weeks ago at a Michael Moore rally.

He  railed and encouraged  foreign entities get involved and seize the US electoral process.   Moore actually had to grab the mic from his hand.

At some point I still think some pro-2A good ole boy is going to recognize him, and beat the shit out of him.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2018, 03:57:28 am »
I love it!  IMO he knows that he is slipping into irrelevance and his benefactors are done with him -- that is why he is announcing that he is willing to meet with the person who will bring him the most exposure -- the POTUS.  This is a great indication that he has passed his "sell by date.". Learn your lesson: there are people who will prop you up and use you and then toss you to the side when the next shiny toy comes along. You were not relevant, you were used.

Offline verga

« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2018, 12:03:03 pm »
Take a hike Piggy boy, your fifteen minutes are over.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2018, 02:06:42 pm »
You don't get to speak to the President of the United States because you demand it. These youth are so entitled.