Author Topic: Senator Graham Breaks His Silence: SHREDS Dems Apart Over ‘Stall Tactics’ [Video]  (Read 217 times)

rangerrebew

Senator Graham Breaks His Silence: SHREDS Dems Apart Over ‘Stall Tactics’ [Video]
Simon Daily Simon Daily 2 days ago

The Democrats have been callous when it comes to this whole incident. Even if Ford is just mistaken and it was someone else. Or if she somehow comes out with damning evidence. This case is looking to be more of ‘a he said she said’ without a witness. But either way, the Democrats are still very much in the wrong. Ford gave the letter to Feinstein back in July and they suddenly decide to use it now. This is such a blatant stall tactic. Senator Graham weighed in the Kavanaugh case.

” All I would tell my colleagues, I know you hate Trump. I am going to look at this from a prism of being reasonable and fair to Judge Kavanaugh. Everything I know about Judge Kavanaugh goes against this allegation. I want to listen to Dr. Ford, I feel sorry for her I think she is being used here. People in my view are using her if she truly wanted to be anonymous the person that brought this accusation to the public owes her an apology.

https://thepatriotchronicles.com/national/senator-graham-breaks-his-silence-shreds-dems-apart-over-stall-tactics-video/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1431720&utm_campaign=Watch:%20Graham%20FINALLY%20Says%20It!%20Confirms%20What%20We%E2%80%99ve%20All%20Known%20About%20Kavanaugh%E2%80%99s%20Accuser