Author Topic: GOP leaning toward Arizona sex crimes prosecutor to question Kavanaugh accuser: report  (Read 246 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 GOP leaning toward Arizona sex crimes prosecutor to question Kavanaugh accuser: report
By Megan Keller - 09/25/18 09:05 PM EDT

Republicans are reportedly leaning toward selecting an Arizona sex crimes prosecutor to question the woman testifying at a hearing Thursday on her allegations of sexual assault against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

The Washington Post, citing two people familiar with the decision, reported Tuesday that Rachel Mitchell, the sex crimes bureau chief for the Maricopa County Attorney's office in Phoenix, is the likely choice for the hearing.

Republicans have weighed selecting an outside counsel to question Christine Blasey Ford, who has accused Kavanaugh of pinning her to a bed and trying to remove her clothes during a high school party in 1982 when both were teenagers.

Kavanaugh has flatly denied the allegations.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/408430-gop-leaning-toward-arizona-sex-crimes-prosecutor-to-question-kavanaugh
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I'd be scared if I was lying and had to face such interrogation, no matter who is the one lying.  Someone like this sounds like they would know their stuff...but you can't just assume it is so. I'm sure she has a reputation for doing her job well.

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
The GOP needs to confirm Kavanaugh already, damn RINOS
Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw