Author Topic: Senate panel schedules Friday morning vote for Kavanaugh  (Read 3080 times)

Offline dfwgator

Re: Senate panel schedules Friday morning vote for Kavanaugh
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2018, 01:00:35 am »
I agree. This is beyond Kavanaugh now. Dems have went so far that they've roiled the political waters to the point where there's a good chance it will bite them on the a**.

Stupid, stupid move.

I'm pissed.  I try to keep politics out of my relationships with friends and family.  But as of now I am no mood to talk to any liberal, I don't care who they are.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2018, 01:02:22 am »
I'm pissed.  I try to keep politics out of my relationships with friends and family.  But as of now I am no mood to talk to any liberal, I don't care who they are.
Even Mom?

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2018, 01:12:14 am »

Offline bilo

« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2018, 03:03:23 am »

Smart move, it makes no sense to talk with idiots when you don't have the patience for it.

I'm so mad I can't put it into words. Right now my anger is mostly focused on the Rats, but if the Pubs don't end this and confirm Kavanaugh I'm sure most of my anger will turn towards them. They are supposed to be fighting for us and they keep coming up short.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2018, 03:04:54 am »
She's no longer here.

@dfwgator I'm really sorry to hear that. 
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2018, 03:08:57 am »
She's no longer here.

Where'd she go? Greyhound has some great deals on bus tickets if it is far away.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2018, 03:09:09 am »
Smart move, it makes no sense to talk with idiots when you don't have the patience for it.

I'm so mad I can't put it into words. Right now my anger is mostly focused on the Rats, but if the Pubs don't end this and confirm Kavanaugh I'm sure most of my anger will turn towards them. They are supposed to be fighting for us and they keep coming up short.

I can't even go into FB anymore because of all the idiocy there.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2018, 03:10:05 am »
Where'd she go? Greyhound has some great deals on bus tickets if it is far away.

****slapping

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2018, 03:11:32 am »
  ****slapping

Did you hear Kav has a 9th accuser now? He ate a Brownie when he was a Cub Scout.

Offline bilo

« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2018, 03:21:36 am »
I can't even go into FB anymore because of all the idiocy there.

I don't do the FB thing, but my wife does and she's gotten to the point where she's unfriended a lot of people. These idiots who bought into any of this garbage are beyond redemption. I have noticed that the liberals who I run into that know I'm a solid conservative have become very quiet lately. When they start chirping again I'll remind them of how hateful their people are. They do not have a shred of decency.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2018, 03:37:05 am »

I feel the same way.  I've been radicalized by this.   My running assumption of good faith has been shattered.  I have always championed conciliation, but it's war now;  to hell with these turdblossoms. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2018, 03:53:18 am »
I feel the same way.  I've been radicalized by this.   My running assumption of good faith has been shattered.  I have always championed conciliation, but it's war now;  to hell with these turdblossoms.

Welcome to the foxhole!   :beer:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2018, 03:58:16 am »

This revelation from you should be it's own GD thread!

Offline verga

« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2018, 03:45:30 pm »

12-15 years ago I had some highly intelligent Liberal friends/ co workers. They would have been absolutely appalled at the stunts these clowns are pulling.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline bilo

« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2018, 05:30:56 pm »
12-15 years ago I had some highly intelligent Liberal friends/ co workers. They would have been absolutely appalled at the stunts these clowns are pulling.

Same thing! Today they embrace this hateful behavior. The mob lunacy has taken over the left and it's just getting worse. I know I will lose friends, but I've had enough of this.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2018, 10:19:53 pm »
They blinked.  Sad to say but they blinked.

The vote should have been yesterday when Dr. Ford was a no show for the original date for her to appear before the Committee.

Now the Dems get two extra days to gin up some more fake sex assaults from women with no memory of the vent who are sure Kavanaugh was the one that assaulted them.

And when there is a showdown on Friday...the left and the MSM get all weekend to smear the hell out of him some more.

Every single democrat questioner to Brett did nothing but try to pressure him into saying he wanted further investigations or an FBI investigation.

They are desperate to delay this vote.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2018, 10:22:18 pm »
I don't do the FB thing, but my wife does and she's gotten to the point where she's unfriended a lot of people. These idiots who bought into any of this garbage are beyond redemption. I have noticed that the liberals who I run into that know I'm a solid conservative have become very quiet lately. When they start chirping again I'll remind them of how hateful their people are. They do not have a shred of decency.

I must have different friends.  My Facebook page is filled with utter disgust at what the democrats are trying to do to Judge Kavanaugh and utter disgust at this woman and her puppet master, DiFi.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline verga

« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2018, 11:10:00 pm »
I must have different friends.  My Facebook page is filled with utter disgust at what the democrats are trying to do to Judge Kavanaugh and utter disgust at this woman and her puppet master, DiFi.
My wife is only moderately interested in Politics. This whole shebang has got her thoroughly disgusted. She actuqally told me she wanted to slap DiFi, Harris, and Hirono. Or as she refers to them The B!TCHES.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline bilo

« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2018, 11:42:09 pm »

The Christian friends on her facebook page are all disgusted. It's her friends from when she went to law school, practiced law, and people we met over the years when our children were in school that some are stupid liberals. She's tried to get them to open their eyes, but they are willfully ignorant. It's this group, including some family, that she has gotten so sick of she has unfriended them.

Offline bilo

« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2018, 11:46:34 pm »
My wife is only moderately interested in Politics. This whole shebang has got her thoroughly disgusted. She actuqally told me she wanted to slap DiFi, Harris, and Hirono. Or as she refers to them The B!TCHES.

Her instincts are spot on.

None of this should ever have happened. Someone making not only uncorroborated accusations from 36 years ago should be laughed at an ignored. Once the four witnesses she claimed knew about it said they didn't any consideration of her accusation should have ended. It is a disgrace that Kavanaugh had to defend himself and "hit a home run" in order to be confirmed.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2018, 11:48:17 pm »
How soon can they hold a floor vote in the Senate?
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline bilo

« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2018, 11:51:04 pm »
How soon can they hold a floor vote in the Senate?

I think Saturday. The committee votes tomorrow.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2018, 11:54:51 pm »

That's why I'm pretty much pissed at the Republicans almost all the time. The Republicans insist on playing by the rules and by assuming that both sides have good intentions. It is like they cannot grasp that the Democrats have no rules and no 'law'. They have no honor and no dignity. They believe that lying cheating and whatever they have to do to win is always justified. I hope the Republicans have finally gotten the message about who and what they are dealing with. But I doubt it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2018, 11:57:50 pm »
There was a very noticible effort by the Democrats to delay this by one week.   Remember all the "will you give the FBI 1 week"?   That was because the Supreme Court is clearing the case load that is before them in early October, and they do not want him on the bench in Time to add his vote to any of those cases.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2018, 11:58:29 pm »
I think Saturday. The committee votes tomorrow.

It'll have to be on Monday. Too many of them will still be drunk from Friday night on Saturday.