Author Topic: Hearing in Doubt? Christine Ford’s Lawyer Rips Senate Plan to Have Prosecutor Ask Questions: Not ‘Fa  (Read 299 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hearing in Doubt? Christine Ford’s Lawyer Rips Senate Plan to Have Prosecutor Ask Questions: Not ‘Fair and Respectful’
by Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Sep 24th, 2018, 10:00 pm

Dr. Christine Blasey Ford‘s legal team has sent a letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee amid continuous negotiations ahead of Thursday’s scheduled hearing.

more
https://www.mediaite.com/online/hearing-in-doubt-christine-fords-lawyer-rips-senate-plan-to-have-prosecutor-ask-questions-not-fair-and-respectful/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Oh, she expects to smear Brettt Kavanaugh without any questions.  Without answering for the missing details, and the missing witnesses that anything ever occurred.  Anyone should be able to make up a story about someone and tell it as if its truth.  NO.

Yet its a media trial of smear.  I see this morning that Yale is holding protests.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 01:42:18 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Applewood

Let's see if the Republicans will back up their tough rhetoric, order the hearing and vote to proceed on Thursday, or cave in to this lying chippy again.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Let's see if the Republicans will back up their tough rhetoric, order the hearing and vote to proceed on Thursday, or cave in to this lying chippy again.

They should just vote.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.