Author Topic: BREAKING. Activists just chased @TedCruz out of a fancy Washington DC restaurant, chanting “We Belie  (Read 2200 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Smash Racism DC
‏ @SmashRacismDC

BREAKING. Activists just chased @TedCruz out of a fancy Washington DC restaurant, chanting “We Believe Survivors!”

Cruz has been friends with creep Kavanaugh for 20 years. Now Cruz is on judiciary committee hearing his testimony.

Fascists not welcome! #CancelKavanugh

video here
https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/24/ted-cruz-protested-dc-restaurant/
Ted Cruz Chased Out Of DC Restaurant By Anti-Kavanaugh Protesters
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Ted Cruz=Effete Snob. Just look at that place he is eating at. Does he think he is John Forbes Kerry?

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
How did he keep from slugging that boy who got into his face... 888mouth
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
How far will this incivility go? What an ongoing fiasco.

We already know how far it can go with Scalise. That side can not win fairly.

Offline Frank Cannon

How far will this incivility go? What an ongoing fiasco.

Here is the problem. Back in the day the staff would have grabbed those bums and thrown them out on their ass for the cops to collect. Now there are just a couple hipster employees giving weak retorts for them to leave.

Where the hell is law and order anymore?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Ted Cruz=Effete Snob. Just look at that place he is eating at. Does he think he is John Forbes Kerry?

Look who's talking.  I bet Cruz doesn't know the difference between a Blahnik and a Leboutin like you do.  (Did I spell those correctly?)

:tongue2:

Offline cato potatoe

Good on Ted for not escalating the situation.  There is no way a reasonable person can look at this and not feel sorry for he and his wife.

Offline libertybele

Who cares?  He can eat where he want to eat.  To find fault because he is eating at an expensive restaurant is ridiculous.  Perhaps he and his wife were celebrating their anniversary or just needed a special night out.  It's important to make memories.

The liberal leftist mental midget know no shame.  I can only imagine the rioting in the streets that may happen if he is nominated.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Frank Cannon

Look who's talking.  I bet Cruz doesn't know the difference between a Blahnik and a Leboutin like you do.  (Did I spell those correctly?)

:tongue2:

Well I am a proud Effete Snob and I sure as shit wouldn't live in Texas and run for office. That's why it is a disaster that Cruz is being seen living it up in DC like a fat cat while his opponant is making news air drumming to Baba O'Riley  in line for Whateverbuger after the debate.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/beto-o-apos-rourke-went-230132461.html

This should help out Teds likability rating no doubt.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Well I am a proud Effete Snob and I sure as shit wouldn't live in Texas and run for office. That's why it is a disaster that Cruz is being seen living it up in DC like a fat cat while his opponant is making news air drumming to Baba O'Riley  in line for Whateverbuger after the debate.

I wonder if he's related to Margaret Hamilton?

Offline Frank Cannon

I wonder if he's related to Margaret Hamilton?

I don't know that reference. It must be some old timer thing. I'll have to look it up. I also had to look up who Baba O'Riley is because that is before my time too. It appears to be some sort of riddle. Every time I ask who Baba O'Riley is it just say Who. WTF?

Offline cato potatoe

Here is the problem. Back in the day the staff would have grabbed those bums and thrown them out on their ass for the cops to collect. Now there are just a couple hipster employees giving weak retorts for them to leave.

Some restaurant employee probably set this up.  They got wind of a Ted Cruz dinner reservation and alerted the mob.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I don't know that reference. It must be some old timer thing. I'll have to look it up. I also had to look up who Baba O'Riley is because that is before my time too. It appears to be some sort of riddle. Every time I ask who Baba O'Riley is it just say Who. WTF?

*****rollingeyes*****

Offline Frank Cannon

*****rollingeyes*****

Give me a break lady. That gag about Baba O'Riley was top quality shit, I don't care who you ask.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Amen, Frank.  Like him or not, a U.S. Senator should not be chased out of a restaurant.  It's a shame he can't carry.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline libertybele

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

I would hope he had armed security at all times. These people are nuts.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

I would hope he had armed security at all times. These people are nuts.

Unless I'm mistaken, Cruz is not afforded security. This is just as crazy as the mob he was met by at the Convention; he and his wife were threatened.

My understanding is he has been friends with Kavanaugh for awhile, so that makes him any enemy of all the liberal leftist mental midgets.

I am hoping that Cruz is not going to be one that questions Ford.  Though I believe he would be very competent at questioning her and getting to the truth, in the long run I think it will hurt his chances of reelection.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 10:35:32 am by libertybele »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

It's past time to bring back the good old paddy wagon.

Silver Pines

People have got to stop letting these people have their way or it will never end. 

Offline mountaineer

People have got to stop letting these people have their way or it will never end.
Exactly. 
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Silver Pines

Well, they act like some guy eating a burger in his car and listening to music is some kind of unheard-of pinnacle of cool, so with standards that low, Cruz might as well go all-out.  It’s not like he’d get points if he went to Dairy Queen.

Offline skeeter

Drumming to Baba ORielly - yeah that's the way to get the Millenial vote.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Twitter SmashRacismDC:
Smash Racism DC
‏ @SmashRacismDC
9h9 hours ago

p6. This is a message to Ted Cruz, Bret Kavanaugh, Donald Trump and the rest of the racist, sexist, transphobic, and homophobic right-wing scum: You are not safe. We will find you. We will expose you. We will take from you the peace you have taken from so many others.
1,335 replies 90 retweets 174 likes
https://twitter.com/SmashRacismDC

A bit more on that twitter page.  Maybe they should be barred from twitter, I only saw this referenced per other twitter.

It's not that active of a twitter page, last night's events got a number of tweets but historically, maybe "medium" active.

So, they must have claimed responsibility or something.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 02:01:24 pm by TomSea »

Offline skeeter

Twitter SmashRacismDC:
A bit more on that twitter page.  Maybe they should be barred from twitter, I only saw this referenced per other twitter.

Banned? This is exactly how Twitter intends to 'bring the community together'. Connect with your friends - and other fascinating people.

Just don't suggest that radical mosques be surveilled or anything crazy like that.