Author Topic: Senator Cory Booker's column titled 'stealing second' that he wrote in the Stanford student newspape  (Read 365 times)

rangerrebew

Senator Cory Booker's column titled 'stealing second' that he wrote in the Stanford student newspaper in 1992 about fumbling a girl's breast at a party resurfaces

Senator Cory Booker's column he wrote for the Stanford University newspaper in 1992 has resurfaced this week
    He wrote about groping a female friend's breast while they were kissing at a New Year's Eve party in 1984
    Booker admitted the girl had pushed his hand away and he realized he had reached his 'mark'
    The decades-old column re-emerged given the controversy around the sex assault allegations leveled at U.S. Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh
    Some conservatives have claimed the incident Booker wrote of in 1992 is proof of the New Jersey Democrat's hypocrisy

By Emily Crane For Dailymail.com

Published: 08:11 EDT, 23 September 2018 | Updated: 09:36 EDT, 23 September 2018

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6198473/Senator-Cory-Bookers-column-groping-girl-resurfaces.html

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
I got an idea.....

Let's have every man in the senate and house resign if they touched a breast premaritally .

Then lets have every woman in the senate and house resign if they let a man or woman touch their breast premaritally.

We could have a clean slate.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
A clean slate would be nice but I'd still like to keep Cruz, Jordan, Lee and Cotton and a very few others.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Booker needs to recuse himself from this confirmation and preferably resign.
The Republic is lost.